What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eranil Morathim

No dude NO!!!

I will continue with those two later

TaintedAndDelish

Why do I feel like I'm about to get interdicted?

Rhys Thanatos

Story Tale

I might not be saying yes, but this shirt didn't unbutton itself.

Rhys Thanatos

It seems that there is an issue, the shirt is still on.

TaintedAndDelish

I wonder if Tainted will lick my nipples too... all three ;)

Eranil Morathim

Rhys Thanatos

Eranil Morathim

TaintedAndDelish

I wish we had some women to screw around with too...  >:)

Eranil Morathim

TaintedAndDelish

Eranil Morathim

Autumn52

Why are you still over there? Get your ass over here.

*yes sir*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Adammair

I'm already crawling...don't make me beg...

Moraline

Yay! I'm so pumped! Let's run in the woods!

Grainne

You think Roller Derby is hard? Try it on steam driven skateboards.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

*giggles*

You bet I'm the Queen! Of all I see!

Adrianna Paige

I'm the Queen's right hand...dont f*ck with me!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Rhys Thanatos

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket