Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

Comes back from the Bahamas with a nice tan and the redhead on his arm and heads straight to Belle's office. "Hello dear. I believe this is yours" Gives her her fake WIN and grabs the real one and walks out.

Belle33

Winks at the redhead, meets her later for a little girl time where she brings me the WIN and I bring her to ecstasy. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Secretly videotapes the two so that he can upload it to the internet and make money. Little does Belle know that the real WIN is safe in his bank locker.

Belle33

Goes to the bank with Zaphod's redhead.  Charms the banker into giving us access to his locker.  Leaves the redhead with the banker, whom she seems to really like, and makes off with my WIN after checking it's DNA for 100% confirmation.

Zaphod

Waits outside the bank and confronts Belle again. "Let's go home. I think we have had enough". Puts the WIN the car's boot and heads home with her.

Belle33

Slips into a steamy shower at home, bringing the WIN because it needs a good rinse as well. 

Zaphod

Joins her in the shower and is unable to decide what to focus on- the WIN or Belle.

Belle33

Lathering his back, squeezing the sponge over his shoulders, letting the thick suds roll down his smooth muscles and over the curve of his tight butt.  Oh, right rinses off the WIN as well.

Zaphod

Pushes her against the wet wall of the shower and makes love to her, long and slow and hard and fast until the WIN slips off her mind. Takes it from her and places it inside the cupboard while pinned against her.

Belle33

Enjoys a hot and heavy WIN with Zaphod in the shower, again in the bedroom, and then the kitchen, the bedroom again, once more in the shower.... you get the idea.   ;)

Mordred

While that place fills with steam (I noticed the shower was never turned off).. sneaks in through bathroom.. swipes win.. leaving message on mirror.. M has the W.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Hmmm... sneaky vamps!  Presses a button and suddenly the windows are barred, doors are locked, all exits are sealed.  Wraps a towel around myself and finds Mordred.  Smiles and gracefully eases my WIN from his blue hands. 

Adammair

*places a focused charge on the outer wall of Belle's place, presses the detonation button, and sneaks through the cloud of dust and debris, entering the newly created hole. Grabs the WIN and radios back to his unit* The WIN has been secured! Repeat...the WIN has been secured!

Mordred

Ah but shadows come in many forms. This time, the smallest dark spark that lurks through wires and circuits.. until communications are warped, scrambled, and entirely dissolved into chaos.
Chaos.. oh what a lovely old friend. Makes me nearly giddy with anticipation as the dark cloud forms above.. dropping the win into these greedy hands.
Hands which like the rest of this creature vanish into a dark pool.. leaving just the faintest little ripple.
Gone, with the win.
*See Pillory*

Adammair

*notices the win missing suddenly, speaks into his walkie-talkie* Do you read me...? Come in! Blast! *throws his walkie-talkie down, and searches the rubble for a suitable piece of wood for a stake, and goes hunting the vampire, but finds only the win*

Sweet Trouble

**Is hiding around the corner and gingerly pick pockets the win from Adammair and tip toes away**

Adammair

What the? *notices the win missing again, spins around to see Sweetie in the distance, charges after her, and snags the win, and keeps running*

Sweet Trouble

**hears Adammair charging up behind me and feels the win being taken... poofs magically in front of him and flashes him some cleavage and while he is distracted takes the win**

Mordred

Lurking in the shadows (come on, where else?).. distracted also by that flash of cleavage but soon regains what still lurks inside the brain.. slides along the gusts of winds above (which do transport one in shadow form better than one might think).. finding the win being held loosely, pulling it up in a powerful surge of wind.. which brings the win to my hands. Again.. when will these others learn? :P
M has W.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

While Mordred is so delightfully distracted by a most beguiling silhouette, she pulls out a magic flute and begins playing a hypnotic melody.  The win shimmers and dances, swaying from side to side and then slowly begins slithering across the ground, coming to a halt at her feet.  Smiling, she extends her arm and the win coils tightly around it.  "Welcome back precious...welcome back."

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Quote from: Xandria on May 15, 2011, 10:44:48 PM
Smiling, she extends her arm and the win coils tightly around it.  "Welcome back precious...welcome back."

Watches, impressed.. oh naughty enchantress.. how can I be so cold as to take back from such gorgeously powerful hands?
Ah but shadow.. eh, the warm fuzzy fades.. (mostly, not all the way).. replaced by a growling, greedy beast (mostly for theatrics.. for the win soon shall be mine again.. so can't be too upset at Xandria's hijinks.. uses her magic flute, where a sneaky little shadow always lurks inside.. drifting out slowly, wrapping the lovely one in shade as a wild assault of tickling shadow ensues (not ticklish, perhaps? try saying that to shadow-tickles.. ha!).. nudging the win free.. once again.. in it's masters hands.
See.. the Win.. has an M printed on it's bottom (bottoms.. oh love those bottoms).. M for Mine, M for Mordred.. or W for Win. :)
M has W.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

A bizarre little sensation begins to take over...No! It can't be... But alas it is, an almost imperceptible shadow envelops and tickles her into giggle fits (Oh that damned weakness!).  Shaking and laughing so hard, she almost doesn't realize the clever and mischievous Mordred has stolen her win...almost didn't realize...but of course, her radar is never far from the prize. 

Regaining control of her senses (not easy when you're crying from laughter, but the force is strong in this one ;) ) she sends out an energy field that encapsulates the meddlesome vampire in purple bubble that carries the scent of victory (to those unfamiliar, it smells like dark chocolate laced with liqueur).  Sauntering over she slips her hand inside the luscious bubble, and pries the win from Mordred's fingers.  Smiling she gives his ribs a little tickle for good measure, and then tucks the win safely inside her pocket. She winks. "Nice try but I'll keep my win thanks.  Oh, and don't worry...the effect will wear off sometime before dawn."   
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Kendra

*Saunters in, quirks an eyebrow. Frisks Xandria and takes possession of the win*

yuna0417

While sexy, that is not exactly regulation uniform.  As you punishment, I am now taking on The Win.

abandoneddolly