what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jazz

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Miyu

my bedsheets and nothing under :)

Adrianna Paige

I'm supposed to be wearing something? Why didn't anyone tell me the rules BEFORE we started playing this game?!
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

sweetgirl91

Purple and white polka dot bra and nothing else, laying under the covers :)
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

Mr Bigglesworth

TheDoctor46

A suit, blue shirt, navy tie, and trousers!

Beguile's Mistress

A peach-colored skirt and cream silk blouse, beige stockings and beige heels.

DeadCell

A red t-shirt and blue jeans :)

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

blue bunny sparkle

Knee high socks and a short skirt.

Autumn52

Only a pair of pink and purple panties with flowers on them

*Blue bunny should come over and play*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Can I come play with the two of you?

Adammair

nada...just glasses. ;D

I...iz...nekkid!

Adrianna Paige

Takes Adammair's glasses and wears them. Now all I'm wearing is glasses and you're COMPLETELY nekked! hehe..
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Just a pair of jeans tonight.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Grainne

A small tanktop and shortshorts.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Beguile's Mistress

<----------- A pale yellow one of these with blue stripes

jazz

A long floral night gown
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

TaintedAndDelish

A black T-shirt, a comfy pair of loose jeans, a pair of off-black panty hose, a pair of white sneakers.

Adrianna Paige

wearing a pair of soft, cotton pj pants with little Snoopies all over them and a slim fitting, light blue tanktop with a Snoopy on the front.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Lilias

Black V-necked slimline top, charcoal grey yoga pants, black socks, green velvet scrunchie on my ponytail.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

lilysayuri

Big white t-shirt and panties xP

Beguile's Mistress

A soft pink sundress that darkens toward the hem and top edge of the bodies, a dark pink jacket and white sandals with a short heel.

Rel Mayer

Long black skirt that goes past my kness. Zebra flip flops. V neck lilac t-shirt with a pink undershirt to cover mah boobs.

Mordred

Black shorts and a dark blue shirt.
*See Pillory*