News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Starter for 10 ( F seeking M)

Started by Leta97, May 18, 2011, 01:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leta97

Hello all and welcome to Leta's idea thread!

Now i know my on/off thread is not very detailed but i don't honestly have a vast amount of off's. I don't want to rp Furry (sorry) and Incest is a no go for me. Personally i could possible stretch to do a step sibling rp but that is it. Again just something that doesn't appeal to me. No gore or smut. But im fine with n/c, bondage, dom/sub and switch. Age play ( all conforming to E rules of course). Been role playing in chat based rooms for roughly 13 years so i am no stranger to the game.

I don't ask for much, a little description, not a huge amount of paragraphs as i know sometimes it is hard to keep pouring it out. Sometimes a line will do for the situation but honestly. If im going to be waiting a week for your posts i want more then one line. I tend to post at least once a day, though if you are online at the same time this can be more. I have to admit i know my time zone does not make that particularly easy but arn't the weekends great heh.

Now for what i fancy.

I have several ideas all running around my little head. 

Pre made universe but all original chars:
Star Wars
Star Trek
Star Gate
Final Fantasy
Harry Potter

Love
Fantasy
Science Fiction
Modern day
book based ( if we have read the same things)
Historical (Craving something Roman era and Wild West esq !!)

I prefer a somewhat romantic element in some of my more longer role plays but this is not essential and willing to start off by any means. Enemies, different social groups etc etc.

I do have a couple of ideas i am interested in fleshing out with people. All are debatable so please just ask.

First one set in a medieval setting, Young woman a scribe is struggling at home, her mother has taught her the skills of how to scribe and read whilst struggling with an abusive and aggressive husband, his hand turns on his daughter often as well as his wife and when he starts to bring his friends home they turn more of a abusive hand on the young woman. Turning Non- con. The woman after putting up with this for some time escapes after her mothers death and flees to another town. There she struggles in men's company and constantly fearful even though she needs to co exist in this world and get by.
Need's a strong male char to bring her out of her shell and show her that not every man is bad and that she can love. Can have his own personal problems to work though and any social standing.
( would be looking to start off with the non con and work though a longish plot to gather feelings, plot etc. )   

Yes sir 
Set in a modern work place, my character is the new Personal Assistant to the boss and the boss wants to take advantage of the new flesh in the system. Depending on the boss’s age which is entirely up to you he can either try and win her over or he can go down the sexual harassment and bribery root, if She loves her job she will do whatever he asks...

Single Mum ( Mom)
Now it is never easy being a mum and being a single mum is just as hard, finding herself back in the city after being away for 5 years, my character is shy,quiet and just wants to get on with her work. She has come out of a very brutal relationship and is not ready to trust another again. But when she finds herself catching the eye of ( enter colleague, regular coffee shop attendee,  etc) She finds herself daring to believe she might be happy again. But the new man would have to deal with the 5 year old child in tow and the brutal ex who isn’t happy to see his ex with anyone new and anyone trying to play daddy to his child.

Boudoir shoot
Best friends since high school, my character and yours have been doing everything together for years and even now college is finished they still go to the movies when ever they have a chance to meet up and chat. My character has always had a bit of a crush on yours but has never taken any steps in fear of ruining the relationship.  Though it pains her she goes out with other men that are simply not up to scratch and are not him. Now he is a photographer and one night he come back to mine and shows  some of his shoots. However he need models and suddenly feeling brave she suggests herself. So the night starts out with a simple shoot and ends up revealing a lot more than either of them ever thought they would go. ( Idea has to be credited to Baldysm )

1) Parting of ways (Based on the film "A Lot like Love")
A Young couple meet on a plane both from very different circumstances and over the course of several years they keep meeting and breaking apart, sleeping together, different circumstances pull them apart.. Can see this going several ways and would be happy to discuss where  you would like to go with it.

2) Old Oak tree
A tall old Oak tree sits at the bottom of the family estate, this tree boarders onto several gardens and homes and many of the children have grown up playing around this tree. It is a safe haven, an old friend, a shelter from the storm or even the heat. Sometimes secluded and other times heaving with life and not just the creatures that live there. A child from one house finds this tree her safe "house" and spends summer after summer there. I see this as a story with a long background children playing innocently in the summer and then growing up, becoming teenagers, getting married etc. I actually saw this rp to be set in between ww1 and ww2 set in England. Any info give me a shout.

3) The struggle ( based loosely  on the Seven Waters Series )
Set in a medieval and fantasy (ish) Ireland, a young family steeped in magic and the way of the Fae have a "blessed" family history. The English have been invading the land and slowly taking over everything that they had known. The family have long been brought up in the way of old, the druids and natural magics are at the very core of the household. Seers run in the family and a very strong 6th sense. The family have regular visits by the fae and are guided by their hand and that is no different for each generation. Every one is touched in a way. And that is no different to the youngest daughter, 17 and whilst visiting her married sister she is taken hostage. And not overly willing the young healer helps the men who kidnapped her and ends up falling for her captor.  ( can be adapted, varies on if you have read the stories or not. Not essential).

James Bond theme:
Looking to play in the James Bond setting, not overly looking for James himself but if thats who you want to play thats alright. Looking to play a fellow 00 female agent, and two of them are thrust together to stop the plots of an evil master mind. So through explosions, gun shots, car chases how will the pair come out. ( as it is James Bond i do see this as being rather sexual ! )

Student teacher variation

Just something i have been thinking of.
Your character is a new teacher recently graduated and teaching in the local high school he catches the eye of one of the students. Mutual attraction ( she is in the final year of high school so depending on if its British or American she is either 16 or 18) There is a lot of tension between the two after all there is not a vast age gap between them and it becomes hard to resist the temptation. If they give in or not depends on the story. Now i see this in two parts, they can part ways after she finishes school/ graduates depending on how they feel and she goes on to learn how to teach herself. After a few years of her going though college/ university she ends up being the teaching assistant in one of his classes! Now the tension really bubbles and they will either have to put the past behind them and resist temptation infront of the other students/ teachers or give in to their passions. 

SnugglyPerson

QuoteFirst one set in a medieval setting, Young woman a scribe is struggling at home, her mother has taught her the skills of how to scribe and read whilst struggling with an abusive and aggressive husband, his hand turns on his daughter often as well as his wife and when he starts to bring his friends home then turn more of a abusive hand on the young woman. Turning Non- con. The woman after putting up with this for some time escapes after her mothers death and flees to another town. There she struggles in men's company and constantly fearful even though she needs to co exist in this world and get by.
Need's a strong male char to bring her out of her shell and show her that not every man is bad and that she can love. Can have his own personal problems to work though and any social standing.
( would be looking to start off with the non con and work though a long ish plot to gather feelings, plot etc. )

Hey Leta97~!

I've just joined this community and so far have found it a blast! I loved how in-depth the application system was, it was quite good fun. Lately I have had a lot going on so I haven't been able to be that active on the forums as you can see with my post count! I am no stranger to RP and in-fact have been doing this type of thing for about five years in various settings. I could honestly touch base on all of these categories but I love your first idea! It's always fun RPing getting to know people instead of going right to it, it really adds plenty of life to it.

Now, back on topic. I can roleplay a medieval character pretty well actually. I figure since she has had a hard life, the character you speak of, this so called stronger male character could be well aware of her situation, like knows what is going on. The night the character I am choosing to play decides to intervene is the same night she escapes. The character I play then would lose sight with your character and by -luck- he runs into you again in this male dominant town. Perhaps he saves you from danger there? Maybe some men trying to harm her? Almost like a damsel in distress kind of deal. My character could be a Knight from this realm or whatever your setting us. He'd be the strong male character you've been looking for, and it fits in well with your plot!

Now I don't mind forum RP or anything, but I also love to do RP in IM's because it makes it pretty interesting, we'd be able to RP long and drawn out scene instead of waiting extremely long for a message to pop up in the forums. Now, if you aren't comfortable with doing IM RP, I don't mind doing forum RP, whatever you are comfortable with I am comfortable with! Hope you get back to me soon.

P.S. I like to RP the nicer guy role, really romantic, and not too dominant at all. Somewhere a mix in-between I guess. It's just the kind of person I am. I have a lot of respect for women just because of what I have been through in the past, so I never like RPing too dominant, or even inflicting pain. If I catch your interest though, feel free to PM me! Have a good night.

Mortarus

Hi there! I read your whole post and saw many good ideas that could interest me. Is there a story you would prefer to do, since it would be my first roleplay on this forum and I'm comfortable with all your plots, I don't mind taking any of them. My Ons&Offs page isn't detailed either, just filled the last part. Hope we will find a common plot soon!

P.S : If you answer that you don't mind which plot we take, we won't finish this discussion before 2014! No seriously, if you don't mind either, I'll pick one ^^.

Cordially,
Mortarus