The Fallen Knight - Explore Gotham post-Batman! (Still Seeking!) (LGBTQA+)

Started by Doomsday, January 22, 2016, 11:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darwishi

Giantmutantcrab

Darwishi

Ace Flyer

Darwishi

I lay out crab bait and I got a kitten.  I may be using the wrong type of bait...

Ace Flyer

More specifically, you envoked Star Wars, and got a Star Wars fan--

...Selina is now a closet Star Wars nerd. All fear her sexy Darth Vader cosplay!

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Ace Flyer on February 09, 2016, 09:55:11 AM
More specifically, you envoked Star Wars, and got a Star Wars fan--

...Selina is now a closet Star Wars nerd. All fear her sexy Darth Vader cosplay!

Anarch falls asleep watching that franchise.  She also can't help but wonder why Penny looks like Padme...

Ace Flyer

Heheh, well, there's a reason Darth Catwoman has a crush on Ms. Julia Pennyworth ;)

Darwishi

Hopefully Selina doesn't say "no" like that... ;) 

I'm not sure Felicia has seen Star Wars, good or bad. XDD

Ace Flyer

Felicia is your character?

Well, worry not! Through the magic of RP, we'll find a way to get her to watch them with Selina! Sexy hijinks during/after movie viewing optional!

Darwishi

Selina could capture Red Vixen, tie her up, and force her to watch Star Wars? Nothing kinky about that at all! lol

I should probably link a picture of Felicia or something...

Ace Flyer

Lol! Possibly! Though, she'd need a reason to catch her and tie her up...Don't know much about who Red Vixen is or what she does, so, that could all be hashed out once you get accepted and in game.

Darwishi

*totally uses the code from the profile*

Also, I've yet to commission a Red Vixen drawing, but I'm strongly considering it!

Ace Flyer

...Why, yes, I think we can certainly find a reason for Selina to tie her up. Yup, no problem there at all.

Darwishi

She's a superheroine. Does Selina need any more reason than that? =P 

Actually, as much as I'm talking about running her into trouble, she's quite the tough opponent.  That's IF I get accepted into the game.  I hope so, you all sound like wonderful people to play with!

Giantmutantcrab

Diesel Heart

Darwishi

Horribly fantastic, maybe!

I have no idea what that means, I've spent the last little bit trying to turn that into a positive. XDD

Also, just sent in revisions for Red Vixen/Felicia again!  I'm hoping to join the game soon.  Each time there are fewer revisions to make!  This time there were actually not that many, so maybe this time will work! *crosses fingers...and toes*

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: WardenIce on February 09, 2016, 11:54:55 AM
Except me.  I'm pretty horrible.

Warden's writing actually kind of intimidates me, to be perfectly honest. I have never considered my grasp of the English language to be any more than adequate. But when Warden writes... Well, I feel like the guy who writes Curious George wanting to collaborate with J.R.R. Tolkien.

I am really not quite the same level, is what I'm saying.

Ace Flyer

Selina walks in and bops GMC on the head again.

Shush. Yes, Warden is a great writer. Your posts are hardly anything to scoff at either, so no selling yourself short!

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on February 10, 2016, 06:04:15 AM
Warden's writing actually kind of intimidates me, to be perfectly honest. I have never considered my grasp of the English language to be any more than adequate. But when Warden writes... Well, I feel like the guy who writes Curious George wanting to collaborate with J.R.R. Tolkien.

I am really not quite the same level, is what I'm saying.

I'm not really sure how to take that lol.

Ace Flyer

Selina now bops Warden.

As a compliment! Though, if you start a plotline that has Veronica steal all of Selina rings and take them to a metalworks plant to melt them down, we'll now know you stole the idea :P

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Ace Flyer on February 10, 2016, 06:20:33 AM
Selina now bops Warden.

As a compliment! Though, if you start a plotline that has Veronica steal all of Selina rings and take them to a metalworks plant to melt them down, we'll now know you stole the idea :P

'Ey! Ey!  No!  Bad kitty cat!  Bad!

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Ace Flyer on February 10, 2016, 06:20:33 AM
Selina now bops Warden.

It was a compliment. I was saying I hope to attain your quality of writing one Day.

Also, Veronica should steal all of Selina's gold chains and go Mr.T with that stuff, melting all the ends into one big easy to put on chain.

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on February 10, 2016, 06:57:16 AM
It was a compliment. I was saying I hope to attain your quality of writing one Day.

Also, Veronica should steal all of Selina's gold chains and go Mr.T with that stuff, melting all the ends into one big easy to put on chain.

It's just that you're not the first to say something along those lines and I always feel my writing is a bit subpar to others.  I can write out a fight-scene for instance to a superb degree but there's still a lacking character portrayal that I find in posts made by Alias, for example.  The inner-mechanizations of character thought are often replaced with rants about how or why and less on feeling and sensory response.  This is something I am trying to work on.  I also think it's simply my vocabulary that gives that impression and nothing more.

She would if there wasn't the factor of giving an opponent something large and loose to hold on to.  Normally, she's the one who likes to hold onto something large, if you catch my meaning.