Crimes of the Grimoire

Started by Villain, May 22, 2012, 04:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

Crimes of the Grimoire
'Who do the police turn to when the crime is impossible?'

Its a bizarre world. Children have been going missing when the moon is full, buildings have gone up in flames but there's no sign of arson, rich men have been found frozen solid in the middle of summer and jewelery shops have vanished into thin air. The newspapers cover up these bizarre stories and the police deny their existence, but there is a man that specializes in solving the bizarre.
A one of a kind detective that knows of magic and sorcery and its effects on the mortal world.
Its a dangerous job, but an exciting one and this detective needs a partner.

I'm looking for someone to play as the detectives assistant. The first post will be the two of them meeting for the first time and solving one of these crimes. The assistant needs to be ignorant of the magical universe and through no fault of their own get caught in the middle of one of these strange events.

If you're interested then let me know!

Blanhowl

Hi Villain,

If you're still looking to go ahead with this, I'm quite happy to play the confused straightman in your RP.
I'm making an assumption that we're looking at straight narrative driven RP as apposed to a formal system? (Like DnD)

Anyway, if you'd like to go ahead, than let me know what you'd like from me.

Villain

That's correct. before we begin I would like you to just fill out this template for your character so that I've got something to work with when I tart forming the post.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History: Including family and friends of importance