Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg MD

*Uses Matrix and Magneto abilities to seal the exit shut, then swipes the yapping win from her*

Chevalier des Poissons

*Jumps into his car* Alright, time to squish more people here. Who wants to be the first?
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Greg MD

"Not me!" *Jumps into pod racer and jets away to Tatooine*

Solaine

*Breathing deeply and menacingly through her black mask, Silk Vader maneuvers the Death Star in the pod racer's path*  Give back the win, or else! 
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Greg MD

*Uses force to hit that 3 meter long gap with a proton blaster, watching the Death Star desintigrate*

Chevalier des Poissons

*Morphs his car into a Transformer* Let's get it on! *Chases Silk and Greg*

A & A

Solaine

*Silk had used her Jedi abilities to escape the Death Star's destruction, and teleports into Greg's pod racer*  Hi! *she grabs the win* Bye! *grinning, she teleports out again and flies off on the Enterprise as Shambler chases*
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb

Chevalier des Poissons

*Calls Starscream and chases Silk on the Enterprise*

Give me that win back before I shoot!

A & A

Solaine

*Captain Silk sits in her chair on the Enterprise, cuddling poor terrified Win in her lap*  Mr. Chekov, full power to the ship's weapons! Blow that robot out of space if it makes the wrong move! 

Kurzyk

*takes Silk's hand in dance and dips her low looking in her eyes* So lovely... breathtaking...

And ill take that thank you *grins and snatches the win*

Chevalier des Poissons

Starscream, FIRE!

*Teleports to the Enterprise while they fight the Transformer*

A & A

CWand

*leaps up grasping the win just before the teleport happens and darts off into the ship as it finishes.
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Follows CWand and snatches the win quickly*Ha!

A & A

CWand

*smiles and waves at you with the win* have you seen my drivers license?  Hey why do you have it!
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

Haha, victory is mine now!

A & A

CWand

nonsense, what gives you that idea BS

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

That!

*Turns into Battle shambler mode and throws a giant rock on CWand*

A & A

CWand

CWand uses kitty agility to escape with the win and runs through the ship gleefully fleeing the massive shambler

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Waits until she gets out of view and takes the teleport shortcut to find her*.

Now you won't escape me

*Grabs CWand and jumps on her* mwahaha

A & A

CWand

NOOOO! Bad bush! Bad Walking bush! Very Bad bad walking bush! *tries to slip away with the win*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Snatches the win from CWand's hands* You thank god I didn't run you over with my car, mwaha.

A & A

CWand

*gets out the hedge trimmer and proceeds to give Shambler a buzz cut, well taking the win with her*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

Gah D=

*Respawns after five seconds, running after Cwand and snatching the win*

Ha!

A & A

CWand

*leaps up sinking her claws into the bush growth to climb up and steal the win before making a leap of faith from his head straight up into the air ducks!*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

Ow! Those claws can really hurt someone. But my claws are bigger

*puts his arms up and throws CWand on the ground*

A & A