What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misty Zephyrs

Dahling

Does she think I'm going to fall for that trick? 

Mordred

Ohhh, but that blue fool.. he'll definitely fall for it!
*See Pillory*

Dahling

She only thinks I fell for it.  What I'm really after here is lunch. >:)

leelan

that little one is following me, I just know it!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Dahling

I found her again, and look how happy she is to see me!  <3

leelan

Hmm... I wonder how it would be to put Mordred and leelan in My dungeon for the night...
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Dahling

She is getting dangerously good at reading my thoughts....

leelan

I wonder where My blue bodied male has gone...

Dahling

I wonder what her nails would feel like raking up my spine...

leelan

(So totally had a shuddered breath escape my lips from that one Ma'am -grin-)

shes already in perfect position for a slice right across those breasts.

Dahling

-grins and steals a little kiss-

I wonder if it's safe to be telling her how best to make me sing...oh but the danger's part of the thrill...

Xenolord

There's too much chaos in the world as is... they don't need me... so I was looking for some responsible sort to hold onto my Apple..

leelan

Mr Bigglesworth

leelan

Why do people keep asking me 'Shaken, not stirred'?

Dahling

leelan

Sooner than later, I will be taking that hair and pulling it back hard...

Mordred

I have to say.. I'm really loving this new shampoo.
*See Pillory*

leelan

Grainne

No, no! Don't look at me....unless it's your pleasure.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Xenolord

Why do people keep asking to see my trunk space?

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

I wonder what people thing of my new avi? (it's cool!)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Autumn52

I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. I've been alive for four and a half centuries, and I cannot die. I am Immortal.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish