Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

ChicagoOkie

Guilty, you gotta do what you gotta do when you run out of clean underwear and don't have time to do laundry.

Wears socks with sandals?
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Endorphin

Not guilty to that.

Ever worn something you're uncomfortable wearing to impress someone?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

cinza

Unfortunately, guilty. Curse of being a woman.

Ever “watched”  an erotic video simply to fall asleep?

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

Endorphin

Hmmm... don't think so. I have watched said movies whilst engaging in particular activities prior to falling asleep, but not specifically to sleep.

Ever watch an erotic movie because you were bored?

cinza

Guilty. Done it a few times.

Ever try to recreate a scene more an erotic movie?

Endorphin

Yes, totally guilty.

Ever do that without your partner knowing?  ::)

cinza

Haha, yes. Definitely.

Ever find said-scene to not work as well in real life?

Endorphin

Yes. Guilty.

Ever find that such a scene actually works out pretty damn well?

cinza

Once or twice. Normally they look as good, just don’t feel as good.

Ever left feeling completely frustrated after sex?

Endorphin

Guilty.

Ever quit sex midway through due to frustration?

cinza

Guilty. Near the end though. Too tired and I wasn’t getting anyway.

Ever fall asleep during sex?

Endorphin

Does afterwards while still physically 'coupled' count? Then guilty.

Ever give up and finish things off solo?

cinza

For the sake of sleeping, guilty.

Ever consider a one night stand?

Endorphin

Guilty.

Ever have a one night stand?

Anesa

Guilty

Ever had a threesome?

cinza

Not guilty.

Considered changing sexual preferences?

Anesa

Not guilty

Ever told someone they were lousy in bed? 

Endorphin

cinza

Not guilty.

Ever give someone a second chance and they were still lousy?

Endorphin

Guilty. And a third... and a fourth...

Ever been told you're lousy in bed?

cinza

Nope. Never.

Ever thought you weren’t successful in bed?

Endorphin

Define success... but yes, there have been times when I didn't absolutely blow the roof off the place.

Ever injure yourself in the bedroom, through some kind of misadventure?

Dark Rez

Not Guilty.

Ever have Sex with a person you don't even like?