News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spare a Rp?

Started by OmegamanX, March 08, 2010, 06:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegamanX

Am have been searching for a RP. I dont have very high standards and im willing to do almost about anything. As long as it dose not involve rape, death, pedo, gore or mutilation. I Write paragraphs for reply's and my characters are all OC's If you have any ideas please Pm me about them and well see what we can do.

If you want to know my prefer preference [not a requirement] here they are.

Human/Animorph [Ex:Dragoness, catgirl, Doggirl, Kitsune.]
Vampire/Naruto Girl
Tamer/Pokegirl
Werewolf/Human
Master/slave
Human/Elf

If you want to do a Anime/Manga rp that im not familiar of let me know the basics.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Ria

hey, master slave works for me, I'm pretty much on here all the time so reply posts would be pretty prompt. lemme know if your interested

OmegamanX

I am interested let me know what type your looking for. Post, pm or im?
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

OmegamanX

-Eddie Izzard