News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hunting for some roleplays

Started by Kuje, August 06, 2012, 09:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuje

I usually match the post length of my writing partner, but I prefer two to three paragraphs but that's not set in stone. Sometimes posts become shorter or longer, depending on the scene. I'm not picky about a male playing female or female playing male. I also understand people are busy, so having a slow post count is understandable but if a week or two passes without a post, please let me know so that I don't think that the RP has been dropped.

Beyond that, check my O/O's and I'm not that picky about spelling as long as I can tell what you're trying to say or get across.

I'm always open to just a vague idea that can be turned into a story, so if you have any other ideas, send me a PM with what you're thinking. I read tons, so if anyone has some ideas about creating some fandom ideas, I'm willing to talk about the ideas and work out characters. I'd prefer to receive PM's instead of replies in this thread, sorry for not saying that before now. Smiles. If we use fandom settings I prefer to play original characters instead of ones that are established, it's just easier on me because then I'm not worrying over writing the established character the way I think they should be written.

Pairings (work in progress)

Female college student/her female roommate
Female college student/female fraternity
New tenant/your character
Neighbor/neighbor

Some of my ideas that I'm craving are below:

He could only remember his name but that was all that he knew. Somehow all of his memories of the past and present up to finding himself in this home have been wiped away. Some of the plot would be finding out what happened to him to cause his amnesia. This doesn't have to take place in modern times, it could happen in the past or anywhere. It's just a vague idea I've had for awhile but so far it hasn't been flushed out or caught a lot of interest.

Every day it was the same. Wake up, have her attendants dress her, and than spend time with the daughters of the other wealthy nobles. She was tired of it all and she wanted to escape. One night she finally found a way to escape the “prison” that her life was. How she escaped could be discussed and some of the mischief and experiences she gets into would be some of the scenes that can be plotted. F/F or F/M.

Lucy has always been fascinated with wolves ever since she saw them at the zoo when she was a kid. Even as she went through her teens and reached her twenties, she collected anything she could about the animals that have fascinated her for so long. She always dreamed what it would be like if she could be a wolf but she knew as a human that that was impossible. My idea with this is that she starts out as human and meets a werewolf that romances her before sooner or later turns her because he/she wants to add her to the pack. I've been pondering what it would be like to have a character go through the transformation instead of having a character that started as a werewolf. F/F or F/M.

She's a young witch that has just finished her training/apprenticeship and she's set out on her own. She felt cocky now that she had spells under her belt and now she's looking for trouble to get into, or to overcome. This idea could be a on going story. Even others could come add their ideas to her story as she gets into deeper and deeper trouble/problems. This would be continued from an earlier story that ended, so if it continues Harmony would have found a way to remove anything that had happened in that part of her story, unless it's discussed that the changes that she had been cursed with needed to stay. Fantasy. F/anything.

Ghost in the Machine. He's always heard that term but ever since the virtual reality had finally been perfected and became cheap enough for most people to find their way into the net, there's been rumors that code had formed together to make a living being inside of VR. Sure, these tales started back when the old internet was formed, which was the precursor of VR. Now however, the tales seem to be spreading faster and faster and more and more users are claiming that something inside of VR is watching them and interacting with them strangely. Lately Henry has started to experience that feeling of being watched every time he's logged in and it's started to unnerve him. Are the rumors true? Has something in VR become aware and alive? What does it want if true? Why has it fixated on him? So many questions and hardly no answers. M/F.

Come Back to Wonderland, Alice. Wonderland had twisted your mind, or maybe your mind twisted Wonderland. Now you are in an asylum, or are you? Either way Wonderland wants you back and it always gets what it wants. Soon, Alice, you are going to go back to that twisted land. (I admit, I've been craving a Wonderland story ever since I read these as a kid and when they started to come out as comics by Zenescope.)

Steam! It will revolutionize the world. Think of the possibilities. Victorian England will never be the same! Help us advance the use of steam or fight against it. Either way, change is on the way. (I was mostly thinking, at first, of playing someone that was working with trying to blend steam and magic together. Can't help it, I'm craving a steampunk idea.)

It had to be a mistake. A text that was sent to the wrong address. His name wasn't Alex. Who ever he or she is, he had to try to find him or her and warn her. Someone was after him or her and if this text was correct he or she would be killed within a week. Time was ticking. Could he find him or her in time? Or was someone messing with him and he was the target? All he knew was that the text read, "In two days, I'm coming for you Alex. Prepare yourself because I'm counting down the sands of time. Yours will run out in one week and the hour glass will flip at that time. I'll reap you when the last grain of sand falls."

He remembered the story of Galatea and Pygmalion. It was a shock when the statue that he was carving had come to life like the statue of Galatea in that old Greek myth. Now what was he going to do with a woman that was made out of marble only a few moments ago? This picture is what made me think of a story for this:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Could get into but not craving currently:

Her friend had talked her into going to a BDSM club. When they arrived, she is in for a surprise as her friend takes charge and makes her submit to her friend. I'm pretty open on ideas with this but in the back of my mind the two friends have been friends for years and Sam has had a hidden crush on her friend but she's never acted on it but now this gives her the perfect way to do so. Modern, most likely. F/F.

He was trying to find a patron, or patrons, to supply him the money he needed to open up a restaurant/cafe that he's been dreaming about for years. He's just moved into the town and he's interested in finding someone who is willing to supply that money. M/F. Looking for maybe some romance with this idea but it could be changed around if someone wanted to have him do whatever they wanted while dangling the offer of money.

He was newly changed into a vampire but he doesn't know who sired him or what exactly happened to him. Now, every so often, he feels this deep hunger that he's managed to keep under control even as the need grows stronger and stronger. M/F. Not sure what other ideas I'd have for this idea, so working out some ideas with someone would be great.

He had a new client. Protect her and keep her from being killed. That was his job and he's had many clients like her in the past but this time there just was something about her that stirred unprofessional feelings within him. Could he do his job or would he give in to his feelings? If he did it could lead to some problems if his boss(es) found out. A body guard should never have feelings for a client.

Vague ideas:

Something to do with a haunted house.
Something with zombies. It could be after an outbreak or before. I'm good with either. I'm old school though, remembering when Night of the Living Dead and the like first came out almost twenty or more years ago.
Her image in the mirror came alive. What happens to her when her image wants to show her what is on the other side of the mirror? How can you not trust yourself? Which one of them was the real image in the mirror?
Some type of idea involving a angel, or a demon, or both. They could be both tempting or protecting a human or have a wager on which one of them could either make the human fall or save her. I'm not sure, so any discussion would be great.
A lot of my stories where I play a Dom/Domme are on hold/ended, so been have the urge to write a dom/domme as well.
A story set in Pathfinder's setting, Warcraft, Diablo, or some other traditional fantasy setting from Dungeons and Dragons or that could be created during the story.

Few picture ideas:

Seren

Quote from: Kuje on August 06, 2012, 09:12:50 PM

He could only remember his name but that was all that he knew. Somehow all of his memories of the past and present up to finding himself in this apartment have been wiped away. Some of the plot would be finding out what happened to him to cause his amnesia. Modern. M/F.

Maybe a twist on this one? Man has no memory, doesn't know he is a werewolf, meets girl sent to look after him by the gods who took his memory. Make her an elemental or fae of some type in human form slave to the god she serves. Object for him to find out who he is and why memory loss and then free her when memory comes back. Could even still be modern something like The Lost Girl. 

Just a thought
If I can get up and walk to the kitchen after, you don't deserve a damn sandwich.

How to Make Seren Glow 
Off Chasing Some Inspiration to Feed Her Muse

Kuje

Kuje

My RP's have fallen off lately so I'm looking to start some new RP's. Anyone interested? Added a new idea tonight as well.

Kuje

Edited to remove an idea and added two new ones.

Kuje

Opened up one that ended, closed off two, and added a new idea (number 10).

Kuje

Added a bunch of ideas, and did a few other things like adding a few vague idea or pic prompts.

Kuje

Seeking new stories. Fixed up my thread a bit and added only a few things.

Kuje

Kuje

Cleared up a craving that I'm not craving any longer and added a picture prompt.