Smutty Fantasy Dungeon Crawling! - Dungeon World Recruitment (System, Light)

Started by Nastara, February 03, 2020, 06:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nastara

Do you seek Dungeon delving and adventure without the clunkiness of grid-based combat?
Do you want character interactions and bonds that go beyond Cha +2?
Do you want a game of senseless awesomeness, wild magic, and tons and tons of fucking?

Current Status: Gathering Players
It is the age of highest magic, a world capable of feats beyond what even the Gods could have predicted.  The spires of Faarhelm scrape the very sky, the Silverthorn Bridge a slate of pure ice never melting, every opportunity available to those who would take it!
Or at least, that's what the stories will have you believe.  For most folks with ties and homes and holds, there's too much risk out in the world.  But not for YOU dear adventurer!  Can you find treasures and gold beyond your wildest imagination?  Will you explore deepest caverns and dungeons filled with all manner of beast and monster?  Will you have like a BUNCH of hot, sticky sex?

What Am I Recruiting
Recruiting for a party of high flying adventuring women to go, have a good time, and play in big, bright, high fantasy adventures.  Things may get dangerous and dark at times, but this is for adventurers who will go in, fight and fuck a bunch of monsters, and then emerge ready to drink, carouse, and brag about their exploits!

I've put below a little bit of code (also posted in the thread itself) for people to fill in regarding what kind of character they would like to play.  I would love to be able to have everyone play but in the interest of not over-reaching beyond what my time can do, I'll be aiming for 4 players MAYBE flexing into 5.  As such, I'll be looking at characters, sexual prefs, etc, and trying to put together the game that will treat all of us best!  You are welcome to put as much into this (and provide additional information) if you wish, but I'm mostly looking for interesting characters.

If you'd like some information on how Dungeon World works, check out it's System Reference Document!

What I'm looking for in terms of finding characters (because people always ask!) is:
-Interesting Character with description physically and/or personality wise that catches my eye
-Female adventurers who are driven to adventure
-Goodness-of-Fit with kinks/character roles
-Posting history that shows willingness to crank out several paragraphs per post on as regular of a basis as possible
-People who are here to play, have fun, and not get into drama. I've had some complaints from people who haven't been picked or who didn't like that the game was themed towards being a little fun and silly in the past. Literally the last thing I want from Elliquiy is to be deal with annoyed or passive-aggressive messages in my inbox when I log on. Please don't do that, this isn't the game for it.

[b]Adventurer Info[/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Race/Class: [/b]
[b]Interested In: [/b]This is mostly what YOU the player are interested in. Add more if you want to: Men/Women/Trans/Futa/Masculine Monsters/Feminine Monsters/
[b]Brief Description: [/b]At least some physical, some personality
[b]Familiarity With DW/D&D: [/b]I'm going to try to fill DMed sections with description and pictures to help, but I'm curious about familiarity with the lore.
[b]How Often Do You Elliquiy?: [/b]Daily? Weekly? Constantly but only on weekends? Just give me a little pattern.

We'll be having a thread where we get more detailed, work out stats, and pick playbooks so consider what you want to play in a broad sort of sense.  We can use resources other than the core book (including Class Warfare) so just let me know!

Dungeon World uses classes just like Dungeons & Dragons (and there are MANY fan-made ones so LOTS of options!) so pretty much think of what would be what you are going for from there!   Here are a couple of links!
https://dungeon-world.com/downloads/Dungeon_World_Play_Sheets.pdf
Above is the core Dungeon World classes, basically these are the core D&D classes, but Dungeon World-ified!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-EQ1GUpnhRF6dlMugSRcQBpmVkCmFJFND6b4_TTiew/edit#gid=0
And this a big list of Dungeon World classes!  It says Complete, but it's definitely not quite there!  If you have a specific idea or concept you'd like to seek out, feel free to!  If you have it or can get it, you can likely use it unless I look at it and my brain is burned out by how broken it is!
There's also an additional supplement called Class Warfare that makes classes, but it's a little intensive to get through.

I think I'm a pretty good GM and while I can't make promises, this should be a really fun time!  I've ran games using Dungeon World on Elliquiy in the past if you'd like to see my posting style.
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

keyotess

Adventurer Info
Name: Mirwen
Race/Class: elf/sorceress (wild magic)
Interested In: I am interested in women/futa/feminine monsters/feminine futa monsters, Pinned/restrained, fucked to exhaustion/unconsciousness, non-con, dub-con, and gangbangs.

Brief Description: Mirwen is a willowy, busty elf with a hint of blue in her skin and long, silky silver-white hair that is kept perfectly coiffed, magic is good for maintaining her hair.  When she is in a city, she wears silk robes that flow around her body loosely, with circular designs along the edges. Usually of a white color, and always clean, again magic.  Her travelling clothes are made of finely made brown cotton and sturdy, leaf designs down the front and again always clean, more magic.  Her cloak is a finely made Wool with leaf designs spiralling down.  And her boots are fine crafted sturdy Leather, good for walking long distances and probably the only thing allowed to get dirty. She uses her quarterstaff as a walking stick and it is beautifully carved with leaf designs running down it.  She is always wearing a necklace with a Black Crystal that glows when she uses her magic.  It looks delicately made, but it is well crafted and the clasp is strong.

She has a small smile on her lips all the time, like she finds life amusing. Although, she is a fairly serious person.  She can find common ground with most people, but is reserved until she gets to know you well. Listening to everyone is important, by listening to them you show your caring.   She equates beauty with caring.  Caring for themselves, for others, for what they do.  If you care about something, you put the effort in to make it beautiful as well as functional.  When people care, the world is a much nicer place and people are free to do what makes them happy as long it doesn't infringe on others freedom.  By making sure everything she does is perfect according to her high standards, she is showing her caring.  Of course she discovers she can cast magic, but magic is hard to control, she will learn how to control her magic!

Familiarity With DW/D&D: I'm going to try to fill DMed sections with description and pictures to help, but I'm curious about familiarity with the lore.
I have never played DW but I am very familiar with D&D.

How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily? Weekly? Constantly but only on weekends? Just give me a little pattern.
I am on Elliquiy daily although I don't post every day.  I post when ever I have free time in my schedule, usually getting in several posts a week.  My posts are usually a couple of paragraphs long.
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Nastara

keyotess

By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

Lynnette

Hi Nastara!
I'm interested, I'm gonna see if I can come up with an interesting concept, might take a day or two but we'll see :P
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Nastara

Hey Lynnette! No worries at all, it'll definitely be a couple days at least to gather folks and get started! My hope is a Monday due date? Maybe earlier if interest zooms in, but certainly a couple days is no problem!

Ershin

Ah! Planting a flag of interest.
Only problem I have now is deciding on who and what to play. There's just so many choices D:

Nastara

That is CONSTANTLY my struggle for my offline group!

Alicolyn

Adventurer Info
Name: Niade Alicolyn (Nickname: Nia)
Race/Class: Human/ Fighter
Interested In:Men/Women/Futa/Masculine Monsters/Feminine Monsters/Cum Dump/ Gangbang/ non-con/ dub-con/ Bondage.
Brief Description: Niade comes from a wealthy family, having grown up with fencing as a hobby, she grew bored with such a refined form of sword-play and sought out something new. She found her new hobby in full-armor combat, to which she quickly fell in love with. Something about. Being tossed around and battered by steel was intoxicating to her, and her martial background in fencing surely helped in her success. Not too long after when she felt that even this wasn't enough, she needed something more to entertain her, she tried her hand at adventuring, this seemed like the boundless realm of excitement she yearned for so long. The party dynamic was something new but, usually they were more than happy to have someone so eager to jump into the fray and get tossed around and battered on their behalf. She's definately an adrenaline junky that lives for the rush of combat and eagerly seeks out excuses to cross swords. However, her esteemed upbringing and wealthy environment keeps her from seeming barbaric or warmongering and can play politics and slivertongue her way with the best of them.

She often wears her suit of plate armor, though when in a safe environment will take no time to dress down to more comfortable clothes, consisting of a light tunic and skirt, loving the feeling of freedom from switching between these two levels of comfort. However, she refuses to wear a helm, claming it disrupts her vision and if something to strike her head clean off, she must have deserved it. The lack of a helm allows her long dark hair to drape over her pauldrons, her pale skin shone much like the luster of her armor and her athletic build becomes revealed when not wearing armor.
Familiarity With DW/D&D: I'm quite familiar with DND lore, having played for almost a decade and have even ran quite a few of my own games. With Dungeon World specifically, I have no experience with but have experienced new systems before, having played Pathfinder, Macross, Call of Cthulu and several homemade systems.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: I can reply 2-3 times each weekday, but only once, maybe twice each weekend.

Nastara

Fantastic! Thank you! :)

Very thrilled with PCs coming in! It's so nice having great characters showing up already.

I realized I didn't specifically request art grabs for the character sheet, but people can definitely feel free to use them if they find them helpful!

keyotess

Quote from: Nastara on February 04, 2020, 01:23:48 PM
Fantastic! Thank you! :)

Very thrilled with PCs coming in! It's so nice having great characters showing up already.

I realized I didn't specifically request art grabs for the character sheet, but people can definitely feel free to use them if they find them helpful!

And added a picture. :)

Nastara

Awesome! Hella cute!

If people need help figuring out mechanical side of things, that's also less important from post 1 than concept. If you're stuck between Duelist or Swashbuckler or Rapier-Swinger or Fighter, just go for it and playbook mechanics can be fiddled with later!

keyotess

Quote from: Nastara on February 04, 2020, 06:20:56 PM
Awesome! Hella cute!

If people need help figuring out mechanical side of things, that's also less important from post 1 than concept. If you're stuck between Duelist or Swashbuckler or Rapier-Swinger or Fighter, just go for it and playbook mechanics can be fiddled with later!

Good, need to read the rules soon and start figuring things out.  Are there different sheets for Sorcerers?  Or just one Sheet?

pdragon

Adventurer Info
Name: Princess Fantasia Amorousa
Race/Class: Human / Princess
Interested In: Women/Trans/Futa/Masculine Monsters (NC)/Feminine Monsters/Futa Monsters/ Men(NC)/non-con/group

Brief Description:
Fantasia is the eldest princess and current heiress of the kingdom of Loveria. Loveria is a nation that worships a deity of love and compassion, and the teachings of the goddess seep into all corners of life there. To love and to be loved is to be powerful, whether it be physical, emotional, or spiritual. Growing up Fantasia never lacked for affection, and was allowed to pursue whatever and whoever she liked, shaping her into a free spirit from a young age. The kingdom heavily supports the notion of free love. However due to the importance of keeping a manageable bloodline, members of the royal family are typically discouraged from sleeping with the opposite sex until official marriages are arranged. As such Fantasia's family made sure to keep a fully stocked harem of beautiful women to keep her distracted from any potential boy-crazyiness. As a result Fantasia is incredibly liberal and flirtatious towards women, but tends to shy away from male attention. A few months back Fantasia was sent off on a grand adventure supposedly at the goddess's behest, though in truth was meant to get her out of the kingdom while the royal guard investigated rumors of a potential assassination plot against her.

5'3 120lbs. Fantasia is a voluptuous and sprightly young woman, sporting generous curves that are further emphasized by her short stature. Her golden hair and emerald eyes are tell-tale features of the Amorousa family, giving away her royal blood at a glance. She can often be seen wearing clothing and armor of a more traditional Loverian style, which by most other kingdoms' standards is considered incredibly skimpy and impractical. However her outfit is actually much stronger and more durable than it appears, and despite it's seemingly low coverage provides excellent protection.

Familiarity With DW/D&D: very
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: 2-3 day per week
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Nastara

Delightful! She looks like a ton of fun!

This is where I start dying looking at characters and wanting to play with everyone all the time.

keyotess

Quote from: Nastara on February 05, 2020, 09:16:33 AM
This is where I start dying looking at characters and wanting to play with everyone all the time.

And I am looking forward to being played with. ;)

Nastara

Quote from: keyotess on February 04, 2020, 11:49:44 PM

Good, need to read the rules soon and start figuring things out.  Are there different sheets for Sorcerers?  Or just one Sheet?

So, the way Dungeon World works is you grab a playbook and make some decisions within if! So there isn't a single blank character sheet, it would be a specific couple of pages dedicated to what you are playing!

There's several things that I'm sure would work great for a sorcerer, probably including some that call out wild magic specifically! I can help people find those resources when we get there!

The rules for the game as a whole are SUPER simple. You trigger a move (I punch them! Okay, that's hack and slash!) roll 2d6+ a stat, get a 10+, 7-9, or 6- and look at the rules of the move. On. A 6-, I do something fun  on a 7-9 it's a partial hit, and on a 10+ you more or less get what you were asking for!

I can lead that a LOT especially at the beginning. System mastery is VERY low importance for players!

keyotess

Quote from: Nastara on February 05, 2020, 11:57:46 AM
So, the way Dungeon World works is you grab a playbook and make some decisions within if! So there isn't a single blank character sheet, it would be a specific couple of pages dedicated to what you are playing!

There's several things that I'm sure would work great for a sorcerer, probably including some that call out wild magic specifically! I can help people find those resources when we get there!

The rules for the game as a whole are SUPER simple. You trigger a move (I punch them! Okay, that's hack and slash!) roll 2d6+ a stat, get a 10+, 7-9, or 6- and look at the rules of the move. On. A 6-, I do something fun  on a 7-9 it's a partial hit, and on a 10+ you more or less get what you were asking for!

I can lead that a LOT especially at the beginning. System mastery is VERY low importance for players!

Nice, that sounds like it will work well in a Forum environment :)

Nastara

Exactly what I love about it! Once you know how a move works, you can trigger it yourself, make the simple roll, and get your results in the same pose even! Then I can respond with what I need to provide for it!

It's one of my favorites for PbP!

keyotess

Quote from: Nastara on February 05, 2020, 12:08:18 PM
Exactly what I love about it! Once you know how a move works, you can trigger it yourself, make the simple roll, and get your results in the same pose even! Then I can respond with what I need to provide for it!

It's one of my favorites for PbP!

I also like that it is based on 2d6 instead of 1d20, 1d20 is terrible for representing luck or skill.

keyotess

QuoteThere's several things that I'm sure would work great for a sorcerer, probably including some that call out wild magic specifically! I can help people find those resources when we get there!

Hope there is one for wild magic, part of Mirwen's character concept is that she tries to be very precise in her actions, but she uses a magic that gets out of control occasionally and it frustrates her. :)

Nastara

I haven't read it yet, but I found a free one called The Wild Mage! No clue if it fits concept or works well, or whatever, but once I look over it, I'll be able to help out with it!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byppa832YATUN00xMHgtWk41M1k/view

Nastara

(There are other ones also, I'm SURE, that's just one I found quickly that was literally called the Wild Mage! It looks like maybe we would need to find or generate a Wild Magic Table for it... Now I've briefly glanced at it! It looks pretty neat, but may not be what you're looking for!

keyotess

Quote from: Nastara on February 05, 2020, 12:57:10 PM
(There are other ones also, I'm SURE, that's just one I found quickly that was literally called the Wild Mage! It looks like maybe we would need to find or generate a Wild Magic Table for it... Now I've briefly glanced at it! It looks pretty neat, but may not be what you're looking for!

It is pretty close, one thing I don't like is the use of oddities. :)  Pretty much everything else is good. :)

Nastara

Cool! We can glance at other ones as well and worst case scenario do some game hacking around the oddities bit! I saw a Sorcerer that called out being controlled by your wild emotions, so that may have something!