Fashion Affairs {Modern|Drama|LGBTQA+} Closed. New thread will happen soon.

Started by Nico, January 28, 2016, 12:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaverickKane

Nico

Nico

Added the current character ratio to the OP.

We will, of course, accept male characters as well.

Nico

We had someone drop out due to RL.

At this point we will accept all genders/preferences/identities!

Nico

In just a couple of days we are celebrating our 9th month of sheer awesomeness.

A big thank you for everyone who made this group what it is!

<3 <3 <3

MaverickKane

Nico

Quote from: MaverickKane on May 05, 2016, 11:29:22 AM
Is it 9 months already? Wow!
Yep. I was totally amazed myself. ;D

There should be a big birthday party in August.

Nico

I am working on a new character here.

We are still open and accepting characters of all genders/orientations/ethnicities/etc.

Caedy

Zoi seriously needs another intern, magazine writer, photographer...Someone to talk to after dealing with Cesare all day!

Seriously, loads of fun!  Will definitely get your muse hooked. :)
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Nico

Quote from: Caedy on May 13, 2016, 02:08:15 PM
Zoi seriously needs another intern, magazine writer, photographer...Someone to talk to after dealing with Cesare all day!

Seriously, loads of fun!  Will definitely get your muse hooked. :)
Hey now! Cesare is a nice person. Really. I swear.

#Truth

Nico

Update:

Since we have a writer taking a hiatus, we have a spot open for a female model.

Every other gender/profession is, of course, still available!

MaverickKane

Ceralilly

Quote from: Nicholas on May 15, 2016, 10:20:57 AM
Update:

Since we have a writer taking a hiatus, we have a spot open for a female model.

Every other gender/profession is, of course, still available!

Peeks in and waves

I would love to take the female model...If anyone would like to work with one...please let me know!

winks at Nicholas and poofs giggling
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Nico

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 20, 2016, 06:22:59 AM
Peeks in and waves

I would love to take the female model...If anyone would like to work with one...please let me know!

winks at Nicholas and poofs giggling
Yes! ;D

There needs to be a female counterpart to my male model. :P

Ceralilly

Quote from: Nicholas on May 20, 2016, 07:49:16 AM
Yes! ;D

There needs to be a female counterpart to my male model. :P

I am thinking she is a bit awkward, mousie on the quiet side (to start), and doesn't know that she is even modeling potential...perhaps she is found and thrust into the limelight as you stated in your PM. In order to get on the level that Alejándro is at, she would need a lot of work. I can see her getting frustrated, as well as those round her getting annoyed at her lack of skill. LOL I love the idea of her being a greenhorn, and absolutely untrained...because well...that happens, right? LOL
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

MaverickKane

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 20, 2016, 12:00:56 PM
I am thinking she is a bit awkward, mousie on the quiet side (to start), and doesn't know that she is even modeling potential...perhaps she is found and thrust into the limelight as you stated in your PM. In order to get on the level that Alejándro is at, she would need a lot of work. I can see her getting frustrated, as well as those round her getting annoyed at her lack of skill. LOL I love the idea of her being a greenhorn, and absolutely untrained...because well...that happens, right? LOL

Well, feel free to work Diego De La Fuente in to that scenerio. He works in management @ Choosen Models. Former model himself. If anyone can get her in the lime lite, it would be him.

Ceralilly

Quote from: MaverickKane on May 20, 2016, 12:51:59 PM
Well, feel free to work Diego De La Fuente in to that scenerio. He works in management @ Choosen Models. Former model himself. If anyone can get her in the lime lite, it would be him.

Returning your PM momentarily! I will totally pounce on that idea!

THANK you for such an awesome welcome. xoxo

<3

Nico

Ceralilly

Nico

Ceralilly

Nico

- Character ratio edited in the first post.

Seeing that we are very well balanced at this point, we will accept all genders/sexualities/identities at this point.

The only professions we will not accept at this point are designers and models. Everything else is open.

Caedy

Astrid would LOVE another photographer to help share some of the work...though she's loving getting all the really good shots right now ;)
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Nico

Quote from: Caedy on May 30, 2016, 11:04:58 AM
Astrid would LOVE another photographer to help share some of the work...though she's loving getting all the really good shots right now ;)
You know that she digs it!  >:)

MaverickKane