Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Sybl

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Vulnerable

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

oxloloxo

If you need me and I'm not online pm me, it gets sent straight to my phone and I'll be on asap

Vulnerable

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

oxloloxo

If you need me and I'm not online pm me, it gets sent straight to my phone and I'll be on asap

Mordred

*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Vulnerable

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Vulnerable

Mordred

*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Vulnerable

YourDreamGirl

The stuff dreams are made of

Mordred

*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Vulnerable