Ms. Mackify's School for Sexual Exploration (Now Accepting)

Started by Mira Willow, September 25, 2011, 09:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aemirys

I really need to get some sleep!

I'll get busy writing up a character profile for my female student after some much needed rest.

But I just wanted to reply to say count me in!

And I'll post my profile ASAP.

Cant wait!
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Sain

There were eight teachers if I remember correctly. But another thought just crossed my mind, maybe the school needs a janitor :D? If so I call dibs on him.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Haibane

I spoke to Gimmik about other staff on campus like cooks, cleaners and groundsmen and there are a number of these but he does not want anyone to play them, they'll be NPCs if we see them at all.

Miyu

I am going to have to bow down from this rp, too many already

Haibane

Sorry to see you go Miyu *hugs*

May as well close the game to new players then Gimmik, if each new person who joins just encourages someone else to leave we won't progress!

Marvel

Maybe a few of the teachers can become students? Or we can just have a contingent of NPC students?

Visna

If I get accepted soon it'll be three new students.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

TheVongola10th

As it hasn't started yet I can only assume that they are still accepting new people

Sarah Morgan

As far as I know it's still opened, although personally I think we have plenty of characters, especially with a lot of the players having at least two, and sometimes even three characters.  I'm in the minority, with only one, but I wanted to see how the group would go and if it would last first before I go creating more characters.  I've seen too many games start out well and then everyone for whatever reason quits posting, and I'm not sure why.  So better to see how it goes first, I say.

Mira Willow

all the people who have submitted so far still have a chance to be accepted, but as far as new people, I am closing it.

rocknrolla

Quote from: Gimmik on October 01, 2011, 02:27:17 AM
all the people who have submitted so far still have a chance to be accepted, but as far as new people, I am closing it.

I PMed you a character profile for a teacher a couple days back before you announced on the thread you're no longer accepting teachers, but there was no response to my PM whether its accepted or not in which case I'd have gladly made a student profile - I appreciate the fact now that I've taken a look at the thread and can see there are more teachers than students, but I'd also like to rescind me interest. I'll keep an eye on the thead nonetheless... cheers.
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

KaelRavenheart

I too sent in my profile for a male student a few days ago, but have received no reply. Therefore, I am assuming that it is still being looked at, so I am waiting for a reply to that.
You think you know me? Look deeper. Find the truth.

Mira Willow

Quote from: rocknrolla on October 01, 2011, 08:11:07 AM
I PMed you a character profile for a teacher a couple days back before you announced on the thread you're no longer accepting teachers, but there was no response to my PM whether its accepted or not in which case I'd have gladly made a student profile - I appreciate the fact now that I've taken a look at the thread and can see there are more teachers than students, but I'd also like to rescind me interest. I'll keep an eye on the thead nonetheless... cheers.
Quote from: KaelRavenheart on October 01, 2011, 12:29:13 PM
I too sent in my profile for a male student a few days ago, but have received no reply. Therefore, I am assuming that it is still being looked at, so I am waiting for a reply to that.

I apologize for not getting back to you, I thought I had. I ok'ed Visna's three characters and honestly I really don't want any more people. no offense to you, I just think we have more than enough already. So I am no longer accepting characters, she will post those last three and we will be done. thank you for understanding.

AmberTrash

Hmm. Can't help but think things would go smoother if people didn't have 3 characters a piece. Oh well, no sour grapes here. You all enjoy yourselves.  :-)

JohnnyBoy

Quote from: Gimmik on October 01, 2011, 01:40:11 PM
...she will post those last three and we will be done.

Does this mean we'll be starting soon? =D
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

Venom09

If you are still looking for people to join let me know this sounds really cool.

Mira Willow

I apologize to everyone, but at this time I am no longer accepting people, and we will be starting very soon.

Haibane

If someone else submits a really interesting character Gimmik, or they look like an especially interesting writer, I'll gladly drop my male student char to allow someone else to come in and play a male student. I do see AmberTrash's point.

Venom09

Its alright if you ever need another player though i'll gladly join i do always seem to come up with the most interesting of characters i may say.

Visna

My accepted characters... Like Haibane said I'll drop one if somebody wants to take a spot that one of mine fills. I think as long as somebody applies with a great concept they should be accepted anyways.

Name:
Taylor June
Profession:
Student
Personality:
Addacus is shy and seems to have self esteem issues. He is physically attractive but never views himself as such. He can talk openly to close friends, but when he approaches a girl he likes or is attracted to, he begins to hide in a shell. When and if he comes out of the shell he is a very sarcastic, funny, and light hearted boy.
Nationality:
American
Sexuality:
Straight, but perhaps bicurious. He is a virgin and is very inexperienced. He is sexually shy due to his childfood, but he is looking to explore some of his fantasies if a woman will take him under her wing.
On’s / off’s:
Taylor is sexually very shy. He has lots of dark fetishes, but he has yet to explore them yet.
Ons!
Being Submissive
Pegging/Receiving or Giving Anal
Toys, especially strap-ons, butt plugs, etc
Dominant Women
Bondage
Teasing
Name-Calling
Feminization
Crossdressing
Aggressive play, light physical pain
Offs!
Other men
Scat
Heavy Blood-play
Death
Picture:
Taylor is a thin boy, and stands only around five feet five inches tall. He is often mistaken for a girl due to his feminine body structure and face. He grew up being picked on, and that lead him to applying to the school to get away from all of that. He isn't overtly feminine in the way he acts, but he is still quite girly for being a guy. It doesn't stop him from enjoying his life. In his younger years, when he was heavily picked on, he tried to hide his girlish appearance. As he has aged, he has began to embrace it more, trying to explore his true self.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

-

Name:
Maria Iganov
Profession:
Student, Dancer
Personality:
On the outside, Maria is a strong and capable young woman. She talks as if she is above everybody else, and views herself as amazing in many ways. She is a dancer and spends most of her time practicing. When it comes to dancing, none surpass her. She is truly an artist. She uses this as a way to often demean others. She judges things in her own way, often placing some below others when it comes to making friends. She is, at times, quite snobby.
Nationality:
Russian, but born and raised in America.
Sexuality:
Lesbian. Maria views men as boring and bland. She views women as the superior gender for their elegance and beauty. She has slept with several women before, but not any recently. She has been searching for more to make love too, and especially likes the teachers or students who are well known and respected, as she views them higher than the regular people.
On’s / off’s:
Although she is dominant in her day to day life, sexually, she is submissive. She views any women that has the ability to sleep with her as a goddess in her own right. She lowers herself and serves. Her complete flip flop from demeaning to submissive begins whenever she has sex. She views those who can dominate her as so grand that they deserve worship, even from somebody as majestic as her.
Ons!
Bondage
Toys
Teasing
Older, knowledgeable Women
Mean Women
Name-Calling
Aggressive Play, physical pain
Offs!
Men
Scat
Heavy Blood-play
Death
Picture:
Maria's body is often said to be the perfect form. It is toned and strong, yet feminine and beautiful. She is a bit taller than most girls, and also a bit thicker than the slim ones, but only due to her muscles from dancing. Her curves are gorgeous and her skin is flawless. Her hair is often in a bun so it does not get in the way of her dancing, but it is long when let down. It is a beautiful natural blond color.

-

Name:

Lucy "L'il Lucy" Jenkins
Profession:
Student
Personality:
While most other students can't wait till the part of the school when they attend the sex classes, Lucy focuses on the academic classes. She is a complete dork. She is socially awkward, cracks jokes that often don't make sense, and tries to talk with people even when they find her annoying. She talks a lot, even though she realizes that most people find her annoying. She is kind and, whomever she has a crush on, she tries to help to the point of serving.

She was picked on for being a bisexual nerd in her past years. She tried flirting with girls and boys, but was always rejected. She took to herself, trying to simply study. She read about Miss Mackify's project and begged her parents to let her apply. After much annoying, they allowed her too. It is now her dream to meet, befriend, and possibly learn under Miss Mackify, her idol.
Nationality:
American
Sexuality:
Bisexual. Completely inexperienced.
On’s / off’s:
Lucy is mostly submissive, but if she has a target that is submissive, she can take the leading role. She is mostly attracted to women.
Ons!
Bondage
Toys
Name Calling
Submission
Dominant Females
Submissive Females
Rough Play
Teasing
Offs!
Scat
Heavy Blood-play
Death
Picture:
Lucy is young and small, being only around five feet in height. She is a tiny bit on the plump side, but just enough to add a bit of curves to her. She wears glasses all of the time, and her eye sight is pretty bad without them.

Haibane

I'm sorry everything has been so quiet the last couple of days. My fault. I offered to help Gimmik out with doing some plans of the school and finding a suitable island which took a lot longer than I thought it would. All photos, plans, maps and sketches are now done though, so I hope we'll be starting soon.

Visna

Great! If you need any further help, let me know and I'll try to help as much as I can.

Haibane

Hi everyone, once again sorry for the delay. Gimmik's been really busy with other things. I offered him some help a week or two back soon after he put his idea up, suggesting I could draw up some plans of the school and find some useful photos of the island. As I was doing this I realised his game was an almost exact duplicate of a group game I had run about 2 1/2 to 3 years ago on this site. Since that game reached big group status and its threads were now on indefinite hold, and since Gimmik's game could easily be a straight follow-on in time from my game, I offered him the use of my dormant big game boards.

They are here, and the old threads have all been closed. Gimmik and I agreed a story whereby the old company that owned the school and the island agreed to sell it as a going business to Ms Mackify, her legal team and her financial backers. Ms Mackify then had the existing school buildings torn down and an all-new campus built on the same site.

Here is the big game board, called The Island:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=408.0

Here is the thread for all OOC discussion. Please now continue to chat and plan stuff over there:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121102.0

You do not need to read any of the old locked threads, so don't worry about what went on in my old game. I have GM status on that board because it wa screated for me but please be aware this game is fully Gimmik's and he is the only GM, so please direct questions to him. Thanks!

Game threads will be set up later today and you may begin playing at once.

Caehlim

This sounds interesting, but I see that you've closed off applications. If you need new players in the future let me know.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.