New to the site and looking for a rp

Started by AidenConners, May 10, 2010, 09:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AidenConners

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to the site, however not ew to roleplaying. I've been doing it for the better part of six years.

I am mostly literate. I try to avoid using slag and like to have at least a paragraph for one of my posts, usually more. I can send you a sample of my writing it you would like one, just pm me.

I am not sure what I am up for, though I play mostly female, whenever I play male I am usually doubling.

So anyone up for roleplaying with the new girl? Post here or pm me.

Hyde

"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

AidenConners

I do have a few previously made plots that I developed from roleplays I have done, or that my friends have. Would you like to see them?

Hyde

On/Offs

AidenConners

These can be altered in anyway if you don't like a certain element to them. I have premade characters for each of these.

Medieval

Two countries torn apart by war have been fighting for decades. The commander of one country has been sent on a mission to kidnap the emperor’s daughter for his king in hopes that the emperor would surrender as his daughter is the only heir he has. The commander has been charged to treat the girl with no mercy as she is their enemy and despite the fact that she has done nothing to warrant the abuse, he knows the punishment for defying the king is death...

Trying to escape an abusive husband and find her family. Julianna takes a job as a servant in a wealthy household, trying desperately to keep her identity a secret as she searches for her family. Unexpectedly, the grumpy master of the house takes a liking to her, drawing her out of the shadows and into the light. When she finds out that the man she is now working for is her husband’s business partner, she is torn between whether to run or stay.

Modern:

A popular boy in school, known for his womanizing ways, insist to his friends that there is no woman in the school who can resist him. His friends make a bet with him to prove he is right. He has one month to crack Elizabeth Scott, the one girl in the school known for turning down every single boy who ever asked her out, most did not try for rejection a second time. He has to get into her pants before the winter dance and prove it to his friends.

Ariya Scott is the outcast of her school. At one time she had been considered part of the school, but on incident sent her life spiralling out of control. When she is charged with tutoring the new exchange student at her school, he instantly befriends her, but she knows that it won’t be long before the other students tear him away from her. Will he remain her friend, or will the secrets of her past make him turn his back on her forever?

Cheyenne is abused heavily by her boyfriend. She's completely and utterly trapped and it's ruining her life; she doesn't want to tell anybody because he'll kill her, she doesn't want to leave his apartment because he'll kill her. If not himself, he'll have other people kill her for him. In the beginning of their relationship they were High School sweethearts but when they began to get serious he was controlling-the moment High School was over her life was a living hell. She stopped loving him. When she meets a seemingly harmless boy at a music store one day she makes quick acquaintances. He questions about her bruises and her obvious unhappiness and she ends up pouring her heart out, thinking she'll never see him again. Everything's twisted when a few nights later she's abducted from a parking lot, most likely molested if the music store boy hadn't turned up. Boy fends them off of her she realizes that he's in the gang himself, which means he's easily capable of murder, and that's all she needs. For a price, boy says he'll kill off the trouble in her life. On the way they develop a friendship and trust that is essential to survive the gang life he's now risking her in. It's anybody's game - realizing the dangers that boy puts himself in daily, girl realizes that associating with him is the worst thing she can do, but neither of them want to do otherwise.

Ancient Egypt:

Nafretiri is the hardened queen of Egypt whose painful past and dreaded future have caused her to take her anger and grief out in very unconventional ways. Every few months she picks one man out of her city to take into her palace. Their families never see them again, but assume that they are well taken care of. That could not be further from the truth. Her tortured life has led her to torture them for fun, but when one of the young men refuses to break, Nafretiri’s life is turned completely upside down.

Hyde

Actually I'm loving Ancient Egypt if you are up to it. PM me and we can work out some details.

On/Offs

AidenConners

I'm still open to anyone else who'd like to roleplay. Just reply here or pm. I do almost everything, just ask.

AidenConners

I have filled out my on offs page finally if anyone wishes to look at that.

I am still open to roleplays and it does not have to be one of my plots, those are just a few suggestions.