They found the souls of lords within the flame. (m seeking f)

Started by chaospaladin, July 20, 2013, 09:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaospaladin

Introduction

Good day, I am Lord Chaos. I started this thread out of a craving. The game Dark Souls has a deep and interesting world at the center of the game. Including the characters that I would like to explore, even their carnal habits, however I am looking for something other then just lust and desire. So if you are familiar with the lore or would like to be introduced to it (I can help) I'm looking for you.

Below I'll have characters I'd be interested in playing fallowed by a brief sample of how I would play them and the kinks that may come up in the roleplay for you more sexually-sentric:
(OCs are also fine)

chaospaladin

Character: Artorias the Abyss walker

Kinks: (romantic mostly. Though I'm sure we could work something out if your interested)

Sample:    She is glorious, he thought seated on his perch atop the remains of a fallen tree. For what couldn't have been more then ten minutes he sat their and watched Cairen play with Sif, the great wolf. Two of his most loyal companions. He pushed off from the rough bark and landed on the soft ground, leaving his great blade behind. Without warning his arms wrapped around the lithe woman, pulling her close to his armored chest.

For a silent moment they just stood like that, her form dwarfed against his 7 feet of stature, Sif looking up at them playfully. “I believe it is time for us to return to our task. Though I find the thought contrary to my current interests,” He said turning her to face him.

chaospaladin

Character: Artorias Consumed by the abyss (After he has given into the darkness of the abyss)

Kinks: (NC, perhaps s/M)

Sample: Cairen looked up at him from the ground crawling back with all the effort her bruised body could muster. Artorias approached, his movements erratic and broken a low angry grunt escaping his throat with each menacing step. As the small woman pushed to her feet and turned to run, he sprang. His weight brought her hard to the ground, the cold metal of his gauntlets wrapped around her throat pinning her to the stone. Creeping tendrils of dark pressed through his blood, clouding his thought and yielding only vicious anger and power.

"Lay still woman," He grunted his body jerking as though speaking required some great effort. Mouth open pleading for some form of mercy, Cairen looked up at his shrouded form fear surfacing on her face. His other hand traveled down her frame the into the pointed ends of the metal digits cutting into the cloth she wore. Silence was between them for some time, and an eerie air of peace. Artorias seemed to have his wits about him for just one moment of clarity a plead for forgiveness written across his furrowed brow, before it was quickly  chased away by a wild primal scream unlike that of any man.

chaospaladin

Character: Dragon slayer Ornstein

Kinks:(NC, Romance)

Sample: The pillar shook as the point of the spear was buried into the marble. This startling action was fallowed by a roar from inside the golden lion helm. “SMOUGH! Surely you jest. I know that your not so dim witted as to come before me suggesting that monster as a knight in the order. Even as the captain of the Knights of Lord Gwyn, I couldn't pose a suitable argument to our lord to give him such a title,” He wrenched back on the haft of his spear pulling the blade from its stony sheath. The silver Knight before him standing at attention as his superior paced, frustration obvious.

“Sir he is..,” the words seemed to almost be struck from the air as Ornstein swung his spear through the air, the point of the blade resting under the knights chin.

“I have not yet given you permission to speak. This is still my unit and you will not utter a single word until I allow it, am I understood,” voice rigid with determination and a bit of spite. The lack of formality had begun to remind him of the rumors circulating, that control was slipping from his grasp.

chaospaladin

Character: Havel the Rock

Kinks: (thinking on this one)

Sample:    Havel strode down the pews of the empty church. Frustration apparent in his very gate, and the force of his motions. Out the window could be seen the vast and glorious city of Anor Londo the city of the gods, made vile by a single building. The research facility of Seath. That vile scaleless lizard had slithered his way into this holy city and laid roost, all with the help of his dear friend Lord Gwyn.

“What abomination is now harbored in the walls of this holy place,” he spoke silently and only to himself, “Gwyn...after all our fighting and work you give shelter to that winged aspect of disease. Why? What betrayal! If it is traitory that makes you proud my lord then traitory you shall have.”

chaospaladin

Character: Gwyn, Lord of fire (Lord of cinder)

Kinks:

Sample:(coming soon)

chaospaladin

Character: Knight Lautrec of Carim

Kinks: (BDSM, kidnapping, NC, and most other things....this guy was a dick)

Sample: “Correct me if I speak false,” his grip tightened around her throat so as to prevent any response, “ But you are not the one with the power in this situation. Anything I say will be done or I may have to reconsider keeping you.” His voice was still a a harsh whisper, the blade moving ever upwards cutting at the fabric.

“Need I prove the providence of my strength over your body then so be it,” He said with a sudden burst though it never seemed angry, simply callous. He lead her by the throat towards the edge of the balcony and bent her over the banister , his grip steady to keep her that way. He dropped his blade and used the now free hand to unclasp the breastplate and cod of the armor, letting the heavy metal fall to the ground.

A fire burned in him now, something fierce that had been swelling in him since he saw the girl lying frightened on the ground. She was so weak and now his very body burned to prove it. He tore at the cut in her skirt giving himself a view of her shapely ass, “I feel that this lesson may be apt for the both of us.”

chaospaladin

Alright these last two are out of the norm for me so if your interested we can talk about it:

Character: Dark Sun Gwyndolin (It is in fact a guy)

Character: Seath the Scaleless

Character: solaire of astora

chaospaladin

chaospaladin

chaospaladin

chaospaladin