Looking for Domination/Humiliation/Transformation (for Doms and GMs)

Started by jiggles, February 22, 2013, 05:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jiggles

My Ons and Offs list is a good place to start before beginning a game with me, to give you a general idea of what I enjoy.

I'm returning to Elliquiy after a long absence, and I'm going to be a bit selective about the RPs in which I get involved. That said, if you are interested in any of these ideas or have a proposal of your own you think I might like, please feel free to PM me so we can discuss it.

In general, I enjoy playing the sub/victim in plots involving one or more of the following kinks:

1. Female domination (or futa domination)
2. Forced gender change/sissification
3. Forced chastity / teasing / orgasm denial
4. Humiliation and degradation
5. Forced physical or mental changes

And here are a few brief plot ideas I would love to discuss with you:

1.The Centauress: I play a male (or possibly female if you prefer) human-ish character opposite your dominant female centaur character. We can discuss the exact nature of the dominance, whether it be a loving - though stern - dominant in a relationship or a full-on mistress / unwilling slave situation. Size and strength differences would be a big part of the fun here, and I'd also like to explore the ways the centauress has her please him, since given their different anatomies normal sex wouldn't do much for her. This would probably involve oral play, toy use, fisting, male strap-on wearing, and similar elements.

2. Learning to Serve the BBW I play a male or female character who has only ever been attracted to model-thin women. My character is vocal about his or her preferences, maybe even to the point of being a journalist famous for being cruel to larger women. Through some sequence of events we can discuss, my character is taken in by a busty, curvy, chubby dominatrix, and made to serve her and to suffer for past cruelty.

3. She's too loose! This is an unconventional kink I'd love to explore. I imagine it as sort of the flip-side of small penis humiliation. I'd like to play a female character who is humiliated and degraded because her womanhood is too loose. You could play a male or female character, depending, and we could also explore toy and plug use and forced training to make my character even looser.

4. Forced pregnancy/weight gain I play a female character forced to either be pregnant, gain weight, or both at the hands of your character. This would feature humiliation, domination, and other kinks we can discuss.

5. Furry/animal transformation I play a character (most likely female) transformed against her will into a furry, animal hybrid, or full animal. She would keep her own mind, but would be treated like an animal and trained as her transformation progressed.

6. Only Anal: I play a character, male or female, forcibly dominated/enslaved by your character (male or female or futa), and forced to endure extreme chastity. My character will be trained to only have sex by receiving anal penetration (and possibly providing oral service as well). My character will be humiliated and abused and used, with a focus on anal play and little to no use of their genitals. Obviously this will involve BDSM and chastity/teasing/orgasm denial, and I'm open to discussing other kinks as well.

7. Dominating the curvy girl I play a busty, curvy, maybe even slightly-chubby female character who gets dominated and humiliated by your slender, skinny, athletic female character. I'd like this to involve humiliation and mockery for my character targeted at her big breasts and curves. My character can start the story either as proud of her curves and needing to be broken and re-trained to be embarrassed by them or as already shy about her body.

These plots are currently taken, but I'm still open to discussing stories along these lines with interesting twists:

1. Act your age: I play a character (male or female) who has been breaking the rules. I can either be a wayward teenager or a criminal adult. As a punishment, your character (can be female or a male if I'm playing a female) comes along and subjects mine to age-play based domination, using forced diaper wearing, behavior modification, spanking, bondage, and other similar kinks.

Please PM me if you'd like to discuss a possible story!

jiggles

Update: Added "The Centauress," which I'm really craving right now.

jiggles

Updated with "Dominating the curvy girl" and "She's too loose!"

jiggles