News:

Main Menu

Once Upon A Time

Started by Chris Brady, October 08, 2011, 01:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

I'm loving it so far. Rumpelstiltskin is such a bastard and Snow White kicks so much ass. Honestly, I don't care who produces the show or what they created before, if it's a good show, then it's a good show.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Aiden

I agree with Michi, it is a really good show for an "ABC" show. I have been watching it every Sunday, followed by The Walking Dead then Hell on Wheels. Sunday is for TV!

Jag

Quote from: Aiden on November 26, 2011, 07:57:35 PM
I have been watching it every Sunday, followed by The Walking Dead then Hell on Wheels. Sunday is for TV!

+1

And after I watch all these wonderful new shows, I pull up the DVR and watch X-Men Evolution. Sundays are awesome. *nods*

Also, Red Riding Hood's work uniform....dear god, could those shorts get any shorter? O_O

Oreo

I don't really care about where the actors played before either since it is such a good show, but Jennifer Morrison from House is good too!!

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Capone

I'll wait to see if it shows up on Netflix Instant, then, and give it a whirl. Considering all the buzz, I doubt the show will be canceled.

Jacqueline

Quote from: Oreo on November 26, 2011, 08:36:00 PM
I don't really care about where the actors played before either since it is such a good show, but Jennifer Morrison from House is good too!!

And she's so pretty!

Jag

Quote from: Capone on November 27, 2011, 08:42:49 AM
I'll wait to see if it shows up on Netflix Instant, then, and give it a whirl. Considering all the buzz, I doubt the show will be canceled.

Considering how many good shows do get canceled...I wouldn't put it past them to do that. No matter how good a show is, there is always the chance that it will be canceled.

Though I'm still eagerly awaiting the news that this show gets picked up for another season!

Izu

I didn't know we had a topic about it. OMG. I'm freaking in love with this show. I just saw the 5th episode. And it gets better and better with every next episode. And every time I get this fuzzy warm feeling - I'm so buying the Grimm's collection. I wanna re-read those stories, even though I do have them somewhere around here. But now I want them in a fancy pack. I feel like a kid xD

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Jacqueline

It's wonderful, I'm in love too with this show!

Jag

Prince Charming = Total butthead. Yes, I said butthead. I could say much worse, but I think that childish word fits his current actions rather well. *nods*

psyche78

I like the show! Thus far.

I like the concept of the show, how the fairy tale characters (of happy endings) are stuck never to get their happy endings. If the show can explore and highlight the difference (if there is in) that the situation inflicts on the characters and their outlook (in contrast to their beliefs when they were in their fairy tales), then I think it would be nice.

I like the character of Rumpelstiltskin and how he 'plays' with people's desires to get his way. Sneaky bastard. Feeds on greed.
“It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.” - Bill Watterson

Ons and Offs
Availability and Absences UPDATED February 2013
Plot ideas

"You can't doubt so much, Psyche" - Psyche in a Dress (Francesca Lia Block)

Jag

So, ABC got an artist to do promotional prints for the show. The first one came out today. It's of Rapunzel, who hasn't actually made an appearance on the show (yet). They made two types of the same print (one is a B/W and the other looks more sepia). The sepia one sold out in ten minutes. :P

Oreo

Quote from: Michi No Sora on December 07, 2011, 06:51:39 PM
Prince Charming = Total butthead. Yes, I said butthead. I could say much worse, but I think that childish word fits his current actions rather well. *nods*
Curious if it is the actor or the character that you find to be buttish? ;D

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Jag

Quote from: Oreo on December 08, 2011, 06:50:44 PM
Curious if it is the actor or the character that you find to be buttish? ;D

Character. Or maybe the writer that chose to go that direction with the character's actions. :P Either way, he's going to need to do some really hard climbing to get out of that hole he dug himself into. *nods*

Aiden

So this weeks show...I'm about to be really pisssed!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

If Graham is gone forever

I am still curious about the big bad wolf and little red.

-waits!-

Jag

Quote from: Aiden on December 11, 2011, 11:01:39 PM
So this weeks show...I'm about to be really pisssed!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

If Graham is gone forever

I am still curious about the big bad wolf and little red.

-waits!-

I know! It was a good change for the show in the way that it showed memories coming back and just how much the Mayor/Evil Queen really knows...but still...

Also, I was very happy to see the almost bitch fight between Mayor (I cannot remember her name for the life of me) and Emma.

abandoneddolly

I was in love with this show...after this week not so sure.

Aiden

The evil queen has her moments, I like the "bad ass" chick persona but after what she did last week...I was more pissed then ever.

She reminds me a lot of Jordan from scrubs...and I have always had a thing for evil wicked women.

Jag

Honestly, I knew that someone would have to go eventually. The Evil Queen wouldn't allow people to start remembering without trying to knock them off. I would have preferred it to be someone else, but eventually it had to happen. I could do without everyone staring at Red Riding Hood/Ruby's ass for one show, but hey, someone had to go. *shrugs*

Haloriel

Evil Queen is evil.  Nice job there.  +1  Sad though, as he was such a neat character.

abandoneddolly

but he was soo cute, they could have gotten rid of someone not so cute.

Jag

*le sigh*

QuoteOnce Upon a Time is currently on hiatus, but new episodes return on January 8.  Watch a trailer for the January return here.

I hate when shows take the winter break. Actually, I hate it because I don't get to see it, but I love it because it usually means that there will be a shorter wait when the season ends till the next season begins.

Alysanthia

Quote from: Michi No Sora on December 14, 2011, 03:07:34 PM
*le sigh*

I hate when shows take the winter break. Actually, I hate it because I don't get to see it, but I love it because it usually means that there will be a shorter wait when the season ends till the next season begins.

Second this... Especially with all that just happened, this show is really keeping me on the edge of my seat.

Also can I say how happy I was when Emma punched the Queen in the face, I was hoping that she would just kick her butt.

Jag

So, a little promo pick popped up a few days ago:

Rumpelstiltskin and Belle. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole view of that dress. Belle's dress has always been my favorite.

Alysanthia

Oooh! I love the embroidery from what I can see!

Can't wait for the new episodes.