What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Reagan

Tea.  But I've had to boil water in a saucepan because my kettle's died.   :'(

Anesa

HansTrilby

Half and half Water/Ribena in an Old Speckled Hen pint glass.
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

Anesa

RC cola....haven't drank one of these in years!  Now if I just had a moon pie to go with it. ;P

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: camille on August 30, 2011, 01:18:41 AM
RC cola....haven't drank one of these in years!  Now if I just had a moon pie to go with it. ;P

O.O  Now I want a moon pie/RC combo.  Thank you very much Camille!  XD
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Yulen

That good old morning coffee. Black with 2 sugar. It's not much, but it gets you through the day.

Vulnerable

I think I could use a cup of joe.~

Just water for me today.
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Mordred

Soon.. some lovely dark red wine.
*See Pillory*

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Mordred

*See Pillory*

undisclosedtoyou

Tea - Ginger Peach - Black
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

badsam

Dpends on the type of game:
- Green Tea, no sugar
- Coffee, no sugar
- Rum, better if an aged one

Mordred

A strange and sudden combination.. Coffee (in one cup).. IPA (in a glass, homebrewed by someone who just appeared).
*See Pillory*

undisclosedtoyou

Coffee, brewed with pumpkin pie spice, with three sugars and cream.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mordred

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 01, 2011, 07:58:21 PM
Coffee, brewed with pumpkin pie spice, with three sugars and cream.

That makes my quickly cooling black coffee seem pretty lame. *takes a deep breath.. hoping to get a lovely whiff*
*See Pillory*

Vulnerable

I was drinking what Mordred was...-counts-...6 posts ago.

Or technically, his 3rd post from now. o_o
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Mordred on September 01, 2011, 09:04:22 PM
That makes my quickly cooling black coffee seem pretty lame. *takes a deep breath.. hoping to get a lovely whiff*

Awww, if it helps, I forgot to mix the spice in with the grounds, and ended up with a mess...  Still good though.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Anesa

On my third cup of coffee w/Chocolate Caramel creamer...*Looks at Undisclosed's avatar*  Holy Smokes, Batman!!  That's a keeper!  ;)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: camille on September 02, 2011, 12:14:12 PM
On my third cup of coffee w/Chocolate Caramel creamer...*Looks at Undisclosed's avatar*  Holy Smokes, Batman!!  That's a keeper!  ;)

Awww Thanks!
Aww thanks hun.  I'll keep it for awhile, although I'm wary of it a little.  Gif avatars aren't really suggested, because it takes up more bandwidth on this site, so we'll have to see how long this one lasts.

Mmmmm chocolate caramel creamer!

OT:  I'm slow brewing more pumpkin pie spiced coffee, mmm yum!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Belle33

My boss treated me to two glasses of wine, and now that I'm home, I'm working on #3 ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

I like the sound of her's, above me, better than mine...

Coffee.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

*spills a little kahlua in Mordred's coffee ::) *  oppps!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP