News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The hot wife and her cuckold husband.

Started by robitusinz, May 07, 2008, 01:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robitusinz

I'm looking for a female to play the role of a late-30s woman who cheats on her husband.  I will play dual roles.  I will play both the husband and whoever her love interest happens to be at the time, as well as serve as "narrator" to fill in settings and what-not, though we can share that last role.

The story will begin in media-res with the husband having tracked his wife to a local bar.  He watches her flirt with different men, and eventually choose one to spend the night with.  She's oblivious to him watching, and he basically stalks her until it's time for her to go home.  He beats her home, and she has no clue that he knows what's up.
  The continuation of the story will explore the evolution of their relationship after that first night.  Does the husband confront her?  Does she tell her husband what she's doing?  Does it become a D/s relationship with either one as the D (both options are viable)? 
  There are many more questions and possibilities for this storyline.  I'm perfectly open to letting this storyline evolve into different paths, giving my writing partner plenty of freedom to invest in and develop her own character...this is definitely going to be a pas de deux, not something that I'm going to control, though I will "fill" in the scene for you with other characters or setting descriptions as desired.

If you're interested in this storyline, drop me a line.  If you're almost-interested but would like to add or subtract something, also let me know.  I'm very flexible as a writer, and I can shift to accomodate.

A little more on the hot wife:  She's not cruel or malicious, she's just looking for a good time.  She doesn't hate her husband, in fact, they're a pretty "normal" couple.  This is a sexual thing, not a crumbling marriage.  These people have been married for a while, have a nice life, but maybe she just wants to feel a lil extra "fire" here and there.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

robitusinz

I'm still interested in pursuing this story if there's anyone out there who'd be into it.  This is essentially a "romance" story, just that the romance is a little complex.  :D  No exhibitionists out there who'd wanna take this up?
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

BentNotBroken

Hey Sexy. :) I'm interested in this one as well! You know where to find me ;-)