Pet Play (M for F)

Started by Kepesk, September 14, 2014, 06:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kepesk

I'd like to do a pet play rp, exploring the dynamics between the Master and the pet. This would include begging, caging, degredation, discipline/reinforcement, humiliation, leash & collar, speech restrictions, but most importantly: affection.
Some of this could include eating from a bowl, only being allowed to speak through 'animal' sounds and gestures, only being allowed to crawl, having to sleep in a cage, etc.

I'd like to come up with the characters together and develop their story and how she came to be His pet. It could be anything, including: abduction, extortion, mind-control, narcotics, prostitution, or she could have willingly asked for it. We could also discuss the Master's demeanor, and whether he's a loving Master, or more on the malicious side.

PM me if interested. thx for looking.
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

playfullchick76

If you havnt found someone for this one, id love to play it out with you. i like the idea of being abducted and forced into it, having a collar around my neck, my hands locked in a pair of paw mittens, being kept on all fours. You would want to keep me, never let me escape, train me, but care for me as well. If that appeals, id love to play it out with you.