News:

Main Menu

New Goddess?

Started by Lilac, January 19, 2006, 12:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilac

It seems that everyone I've chosen to help me out with such things has had a long and, in some cases, extended case of Real Life.  I'm included in this, which just makes things worse ;_;

Still, seems we could use one or two others ^_^

I have a few ideas in mind already, but I figured I would leave the discussion open.

strangely made

What about God's, Lilac?

Ajoxer

Oh, but then we get into the whole Bacchanalian thing. And we've got ever so much of that already... But hey, Real Life cannot triumph forever! FICTION IS TRUER THAN FACT!
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Lilac

Vekseid gets the title because he pays for this place and helps with the coding >_>

SlvKitty

Goddess,

Would you like our input? Nomination persay?

Regards,

-Luna
My freedom, my heart, belongs to one...
The most precious gift is that which is given, not taken.
 Ons and Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11400.0

Lilac

Nominations are good.

Feel free to PM me with any details you like, if you feel a point should be made in private.

Celestial Goblin

I'd think of some really nice god+goddess pair i'd have no problem with...
Of course i don't know *everybody* here.

Brandon

A few recomendations that I would make (assuming they would be willing to take up the position) include: Zulokitty, Bishrook, Elvi, Strangley made, and myself

The reason why I choose each of these people is for the first part we are on a great deal. Secondly many of them are well thought out roleplayers with open minds and personalities that mesh well with most of Elliquiy's members. With a little training in how to do things I think any of my recomendatioins would be a very solid addition to the god/godess team.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Lilian

Elvi and Zulo are definitely mature enough, but I'm not sure if they'd be up to handling the responsibility of a goddess.

All that fanning, and all those grapes could be very tiring to a person.

Violet Maui

I second the nomination of Elvi.

I haven't been here long, but I've noticed that she's there to greet every person that comes along.

:D
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Offs & Ons :: PM if interested!

Nariel

Yup I think Elvi would be good for the job simply because I always see her online and she is always trying to help the new folks and just seems to be genuine about caring about keeping the site going

ZK

So that's three for Elvi and two for me? And heh, only if Goddesses had it that easy, Lillian. I know how it is to be a moderator of a website. It can be taxing, but if you put enough effort into it. It's something that can be done. :)
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

SlvKitty

*fluttering* I put both wings up for both ladies!!!
My freedom, my heart, belongs to one...
The most precious gift is that which is given, not taken.
 Ons and Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11400.0

Celestial Goblin

I'd wholeheartedly stand for both of you.

RogueJedi

I agree.  Elvi and Zulokitty would be good!!!

Broken Halo

Yes both are good. Like it was said Elvi is on a lot and always is eager to help the new arrivals and Zulo just has that leadership thing about her.  :)
It's always the quiet ones you should watch out for.