Thread flow, PM, and rp questions.

Started by darregg, January 18, 2010, 12:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darregg

Firstly:
on the forum threads are new comments posted at the top of the thread or are they posted in chronological order with the newest at the bottom?
Second: A vague question;
Is the Elliquility Pming similar to email or closer to chat
Third;
I have recently perused the RP forums and the majority of threads seem to be ideas, this may be becauseof thread limitation i may not be in the right place XD. but anyway, after you have  a group of ppl who wanna Role Play your idea... where do you role play it?is there a group chat feature, a speacial restricted (or open forem) for rp on your idea, or will i need to take the RPing to AIM or another seperate client!

I hope you understood everything. and please ask any questions you want of me on my intereduction thread! This looks like a great place :D!

Will

RP threads are not viewable to you right now, except for the Non Adult Roleplays board.

PMs are more like email, I suppose.

Threads are chronological from top to bottom.

Hope that helps!  And welcome. :D
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

darregg

Thank you for the welcome and answers. Also, thank god the threads are chronological,  if youve ever read youtube comments youd notice the problem with the other style  :-\

Caeli

There are options in your profile settings to change the order of the comments, but that's relevant only if you become a member. :-) Everybody has their own preferences for look and layout.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs