Lets get our cut! Sons of Anarchy interest check

Started by Primarch, January 11, 2012, 03:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

*sighs* A bit embarrassing... but...

The reason that I'm not too keen on Branson is he reminds me of a guy that, in my younger and wilder days, I let play with my tits in a grocery store parking lot after my night shift working as a waitress.  I was 21 or 22, and he was in his 40's. Age isn't the issue, it's the face and especially the teeth. It isn't one of my most shining moments, needless to say.

Branson is sexy, but... as I mentioned previously, he reminds me of someone I used to know.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

elone

Enough said. you convinced me,

It is kind of a large photo, is that ok? I don't know how to resize it down.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Secretwriter

Thank you.  *hugs*

when you do the image code...

[img height=400]Image link[/img]

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

elone

OK thanks, changing it to this now. Also changed the description.

I like your vest for the bikers colors by the way.

Warm day tomorrow, I am taking my bike for a ride.

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Secretwriter

Thank you, Elone! You're a peach! Or a gem if you don't wanna be a peach... ^.^ :P

elone

I'll take peach, I enjoy biting into something sweet, juicy, and delicious.

Poetry
O/O's

Primarch

Quote from: Secretwriter on January 31, 2012, 11:44:03 PM
The reason that I'm not too keen on Branson is he reminds me of a guy that, in my younger and wilder days, I let play with my tits in a grocery store parking lot after my night shift working as a waitress.  I was 21 or 22, and he was in his 40's. Age isn't the issue, it's the face and especially the teeth. It isn't one of my most shining moments, needless to say.

Oh that's not so bad. If only your Sweetbutt got off that easy!

Also elone, your character looks fine. Feel free to post him up on the character thread.

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Secretwriter

I am on my cell so I can't get the link, but if you look at a few of Primarch's posts back, you will find the ooc thread link. :-)   It wasn't that what I did was so bad, Primarch, it was how the man made me feel in the process. I was very innocent then, still a child mentally. I hadn't grown up yet. I wasn't very sexually active on my own yet. But when that did happen, all hell broke loose lol

Primarch

This game has started, but we're still accepting characters!