Pocket Girls: Gotta Bang em All (F seeking M or F)

Started by smexygracie, March 05, 2016, 01:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smexygracie

"Hello there, young one! Welcome to the world of Pokefem! Where humans and illustrious creatures known as Pokefem live together in peace and harmony and (much more likely) sexual embrace. As a new Pokefem trainer, you must venture across this land and find as many of these lovely creatures as you can, and through a tantalizing array of methods "capture" them, and build the biggest harem possible! But beware, for not all of these creatures will be so willing to accept capture..."

So basically this is a roleplay in which it's Pokemon except with cute girls instead of cute monsters. I will be playing as the various NPC's and Pokefems you encounter, as well as just be the general GM of the world. You will be an aspiring Pokefem trainer. This roleplay has an optional "End", which would be to defeat the leading Gym Masters, but it can end anytime you want (either well after you defeat the masters or you just get bored a few posts in).

Now, the nature of the Pokefems is entirely up in the air, and before we start we can discuss what you personally want them to be like. A few options are "Monster Girls", "Bimbos", "Hyper-Voluptuous Girls", "Willing and/or Unwilling", and so on and so forth. Feel free to suggest things that you enjoy!

If this interests you, send me a message! I play mainly in Elliquiy PM.

Lothoris

Hello. I was actually going to post in the looking for gm section on yhis subject.  I would defenantly like to roleplay this idea out.  I am not so good at long or overly descriptive posts (though I am working on it).  I can however reply once or twice per day on average.