Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dana eleanor

It was a blues band that was playing and I loved them. Sorry. I like to dance and she doesn't.

Insanityenviesme

Ah.. shame.. But then again, you'll find a lot of willing dancers here
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

dana eleanor

I love dancing. I'm constantly listening to music on my iPod.

Insanityenviesme

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here then! Good luck on your approval process, Miss Dana
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

-yelps playfully-
Oy, pokin is prohibited!! As punishment you must dance with me!!
Mwahahaha!!!
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

-runs away and hides in a closet, locking the door-
You'll never get me!

Insanityenviesme

-gasp-
You'll leave lil ol me to dance alone?!!
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

-sees a spider in the closet and screams, then unlocks the closet, falling flat on my face-
Of course not.

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
-nods to spider-
Thank you, spider!
-grins at you-
Shall we?
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

-sits up, shaking a little, panting-
I don't like spiders.
-looks up at you, giving you the stinkeye-
Do I look like I want to dance right now?

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Do I look like I care?
Dance with me, stinkeye :p
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

-grumbles and gets up, my arms crossed over my midriff-
Let's see what you got.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Sybl

Get a room you two.

(This is supposed to be as the title says: not bantering what each other says) A friendly reminder.

dana eleanor

Sybl

If you were approved, I could have PM'd you :D

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

Well, I suppose we'll just have to please each other ;)
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Flower

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity