GaGa88

Name: Isis Laveau
Grade: 11th
Orientation: Bisexual
Ethnicity: White, of French descent
Hair Color: Dark brown/black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'7
Distinguishing Marks: scars- some faint, but can tell they were deep, from when she had a problem with cutting. tattoos: a python around her torso; the head starts right beneath her left breast, wraps.around her right side/hip, and the tail.l, ends right above her left asscheek. A black semicolon on her inner left wrisot. piercings- belly button, spider bites on the right side of her bottom lip.
Appearance: Isis has dark brown hair that falls to the small of her back and deep brown eyes. Her skin is naturally sun-kissed and her measurements are 36d-23-33. She has long legs and a firm round butt.
Portrayed by: Katharine McPhee
Talents: She is very intelligent, likes to act, and can fight..when needed.
Flaws: People tend to get annoyed with her habit of correcting them when they get something wrong. She is seen as shy and a little quirky.
Extracurriculur Activities:Drama Club
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

GaGa88

(On my phone so my profile will have to be in two to three posts, sorry! Will fix when I can get to a computer.)
Extracurriculur Activities: Drama Club, French Club, Debate Club, tennis.
Personality: Vivienne is soft spoken, seems quiet and shy until someone gets to know her. Afterwards, she is outspoken, friendly, and very loyal. She is smart, but not cocky smart. Isis will fight for those she considers friends. She is a bit of a nerd. She has an inclination towards depression, but is usually happy.
History: Isis hails from New Orleans. The great great great great granddaughter of Marie Laveau. Her mom doesn't believe in voodoo so she's never been in Isis' life much. Isis' grandmother raised her in the way of voodoo. She's been interested in it, but the 'rumors' made her a friendless girl so she's been trying to fight her heritage. Her mother decided it'd be better if Isis got away from that life so she uprooted her daughter from the only life the girl has ever known. She moved Isis to where she's been living and enrolled her in the local high school. (Done)

Amelita

How is the status Dis? Whatcha need? I've been meaning to let you know I can't join but my muse won't allow me to so I guess it wants in ::)  I'm still undecided but tell me what you need atm and I will make a decision!

C:)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

RainbowRian

GhettoMagick

Im sorry I haven't forgotten about this roleplay I just got really sick and then I relapsed ill try to make a character when I start to feel better
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

GaGa88

I'm going to a library tomorrow so I'll be able to combine those two posts and add pictures.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: GaGa88 on October 04, 2013, 12:46:04 PM
I'm going to a library tomorrow so I'll be able to combine those two posts and add pictures.

Looking forward to it :) We're still waiting on our start so hopefully some more folks will join also!

RainbowRian

Orange Marmalade

Our illustrious leader is probably the one to ask, but reading it it looks good to me! :) He just better watch out for the big bad wolf  C:)

RainbowRian

Haha tis why I left it open ended, just in case any wanted a sniff of his young, smooth and firm... flesh ;) haha

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: RainbowRian on October 04, 2013, 11:25:04 PM
Haha tis why I left it open ended, just in case any wanted a sniff of his young, smooth and firm... flesh ;) haha

Better watch yourself with talk like that ;)

RainbowRian

Haha well I will keep that in mind though my thoughts remain the same.  Besides he is a country boy listening to Cher.  I don't think many could get the best of him :P

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Orange Marmalade

RainbowRian

Quote from: jetblackmirror on October 04, 2013, 11:50:28 PM
YEEEEES

I see it is a popular notion?  :D  And yes.  it is fun to try, but it don't mean hostility wont be met by a country can of whoop ass xD  thanks to...

his "Hard-ass ford tough mama bear"

Orange Marmalade

Now who said anything about hostility? I was thinking of a very warm welcome.  >:)

RainbowRian

hm... sounds.. pleasant ;)  How warm we talking?  ;P 

For some reason, I see a literal roll in the hay/forest in Colby's future xD

Orange Marmalade

RainbowRian

Haha for sure.  And I hope the welcome is always warm, Colby doesn't like the taste when it gets cold xD 

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: RainbowRian on October 05, 2013, 12:38:36 AM
Haha for sure.  And I hope the welcome is always warm, Colby doesn't like the taste when it gets cold xD

With a face like that he should always get warm welcomes.

RainbowRian

rightttt. he is quite the looker.  though most of his pics are in undies, there are others equally as handsome.

Vael the Destroyer

There should never be a problem with a guy in his underwear especially when he's that attractive. Just saying.

RainbowRian

Oh of course not!  I like it :p  but for my post pics, I tend to favor more clothed ones.

Vael the Destroyer