Prostitution (original title, I know! :P) (M/M)

Started by Sho, July 01, 2009, 04:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

So, I'd love to play the part of a jaded young male who sells himself on the streets to pay for both his drug habit and to keep his pimp off of his back. The pimp is a man with a short temper who takes his payment from whatever my boy (name as of yet undecided) earns, as well as a few 'bonuses', in the form of sex. He's short-tempered and violent, and has set the boy up in a sort of make-shift whorehouse where he sells out boys and girls.

The pimp, though, is quickly supplanted by another man who buys out the whorehouse and draws up contracts for the workers - a sadistic, cold, intelligent man - fully understanding that most won't even bother reading as long as they are promised a bed of their own and easy access to drugs and money. This whorehouse becomes one of the most famous in their city, with my boy as one of the many whores working there.

I'd be looking for someone who would either want to play the man who takes over the whorehouse, or a client who falls in love with my character and wants to take him away from the whorehouse, or...really, anyone that you can think of. :)

Mirianna

Sound interesting!! What about an other male prostitute? They can start as rival and end up helping each other to get out of a big mess?
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done."

Ons/Offs

Sho

Ivoryedge

I would be up for playing the character that falls in love with your character. ^.^