Fish Tails(rp girl and lawshenk)

Started by Rp girl, October 26, 2017, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rp girl

"Wait this is all just going to vanish? This place and you?" She asked blinking a little lost.

Lawshenk

" no my child i and the island will be here just under water " she hugged her " you made me proud today" she said teary eyed " the day a mermaid finds her life mates is always emotional "

Rp girl

She nodded. "If the island is under can't wr still come here. You know by boat and swim part way?" She asked she had questions that needed a proper answer.

Lawshenk

" you can off course " she smiled " just call first so I can tidy up " she joked " just if your on it when it sinks your locked here till next time it raises "

Rp girl

"She nodded lost. My guess is time is running short?" She asked

Lawshenk

" you have to be clear 2 hours after transformation now go and some memories will hopefully return

Rp girl

She nodded. "I will come back I need some answers to things." She said it sounded like a promuce she swam to the surface and haulled her self out. What would happen with nick? she had to dry of to for her legs but did nick have that problem.

Lawshenk

Nick followed her. " So erm I guess I need to thank you " he said and he pulled him self next to her

Rp girl

"Maybe later we need to get our stuff and take down the tent. We can explor around nest time we return now that you can pass the wall"

Lawshenk

" ok " he smiled and took her hand as the walked back to there camp " look I want you to move in with me "

Rp girl

She blinked and was slightly dragged as the legs where forming she wabbled as she walked.

Lawshenk

" ok hint taken " his legs form and he clearly moved to quickly and falls over

Rp girl

She giggled ger legs had formed properly this time. She nade get way back to camp and packed up. "We will cone back to visit and explore properly I have questions and we bearly made a dent in this place"

Lawshenk

" it's almost as beautiful here as you" he smiles and starts taking down the tents

Rp girl

She turned pink and shook her head at him with a soft smile.

Lawshenk

He head for the boat " I will make a radio call you take your time ok"

Rp girl

"I'm not getting trapped here for years and not seeing you again. We will go now and return a few days later hopefully the mermaid she met today could still whisper in hrr ear.

Lawshenk

Mymi " see you my child and humans won't remember the island existed "

He got on the radio " area requires further equipment we will return"

Rp girl

She thought back to mymi. "What of nick? Will he remember or not?" She asked softly and mist of all curious.

Lawshenk

Mymi " he is one off us, so yes "

Nick looked at her " so erm we we going?"

Rp girl

She nodded softly "sadly yes. For today." She said picking up her bags.

Lawshenk

Rp girl

She looked to him softly and confused "for?.."

Lawshenk

" letting me be there for you" he smiled and starts the boat " I am pleased to be here for you and I am pleased it was me choose whom or however it chooses people I'm great ful it was me "

Rp girl

She nodded and smiled "well you're welcome." She said softly with a smile.