Godless inspired series

Started by RedEve, November 24, 2017, 04:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Whitebread

I think I'm going to take a pass.
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

WhatLiesAbove

I think I may try my hand! Should we PM sheets to you, Red?

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Doomblade403xxx

Just finished this show today and it was awesome

RedEve

Update: I've only received one CS so far.
Unless that picks up, I don't see how I could start the game.
I'll give it some more time, of course!

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

LSWSjr

Sounds like an excuse to use Kassey's western art :)

I'll whip up a character sheet when I can...

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Nymphadora

For the sake of information to all interested, the character I submitted is a young woman who runs the general store in town. Her parents died way back and her brother was killed in the mines.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Kaya

Here is my character:

Nashabi
Background: Growing up as the daughter of a famous Indian chief has its perks, but it also isn't the easiest thing in the world. Nashabi is the daughter of K'uu-ch'ish, who is known among the white people as Cochise. Her mother was not a Native American though, she was Chinese, which has given Nashabi her exotic and beautiful appearance.

Almost two years before Nashabi was born, her father was leading a raid on a mining operation. Much to his surprise, he found many Chinese workers there, men and women. Cochise and his warriors took the Chinese women they liked as second wives and left the men alive, many of whom had thought their lives were at an end. This led to the birth of three girls, which were added to the family of Cochise, as he already had two sons with his first wife, Taza and Naiche.

Nashabi was the middle of the three girls, but she was the most headstrong and charismatic of the trio. Before her father died when she was nine years old, she often returned with bruises and scrapes from fighting with the boys. Her sisters were similar, but to a lesser extend. Nashabi often found herself defending the kids of the other Chinese wives, and she made many friends that way.

In 1872, her father finally stopped the war with the white men, which had been going on for over ten years. He negotiated a good treaty, which gave the Chiricahua their homeland as a reservation. Unfortunately, Cochise died only two years later of an illness, and the white men went back on their word. The Chiricahua were driven off their homeland. Taza, Nashabi's half-brother, went to Washington to speak to the white father, but he died there of yet another illness. Things were certainly not going well for the Chiricahua.

During the time in the reservation, Nashabi and her friends and sisters were forced to go to a school for Natives, where she learned to speak English. When she was not at school, she practiced fighting though, becoming a good shot with her Winchester 1873 that her half-brother got her. She heard about the female warrior societies of the Cheyenne, and she used her charisma to convince many daughters of the Chinese wives to join her in practicing. That was also the time she grew into her body, and her features got her some unwanted attention, namely from the Indian agent of the reservation. Her half-brother Naiche made sure that she and the other girls would be kept out of sight from then on.

When Naiche joined Geronimo, Nashabi left the reservation as well. Many of her female friends and her sisters went with her. They did not want to fight the white men, but they wanted to see their homeland and live free as their ancestors did. They traveled through New Mexico, keeping away from any larger settlements. They hunted, gathered (and stole) what they needed, and when a trader told them about the mining town that was run by women only, Nashabi got interested. The group was running low on ammunition, and women like that might look more favorably on Nashabi and her group. So she decided to pay them a visit, alone, so that they would not get nervous.

Other: Nashabi has the Winchester Carbine mentioned above, a Colt Frontier and a Bowie Knife as her weapons. She wears a long wide skirt and a top made of leather straps and a part of a wolf's skin, which seems to defy gravity.

AndyZ

What all is there so far in the game?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Nymphadora

Agnes Marie Wilmott
Background: Before the disaster took her brother and only living family away, Agnes had been running the general store their father had left them. She had spent most of her life in LaBelle, working around the store and apartments above. Her mother died in childbirth, her father was killed when she was a teenager. He'd been trying to stop a robbery in that peaceful way he had about him when he'd been shot right in front of her in the street outside. Agnes herself had held his head as he'd passed. From that point on she'd been in charge of the store while Joe, her older brother worked the mines until he'd been killed as well.
Other: Level headed and able to withstand great stress due to her past. She lives above the store in one of two apartments on the second floor. (The second is available for someone to rent if there comes a need). Her eyes tell the story of her life, loss and hard work have matured her young.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

RedEve

Quote from: AndyZ on December 11, 2017, 06:08:09 AM
What all is there so far in the game?

We have three characters so far, all of them women.

RedEve

I have added the character thread link to the opening post.

If your character is already approved, please add your character sheet to the topic as well.

I am also still looking for more players for this.

Captain Whitebread

I may have been talked into coming back to this. 

Army doctor from cavalry who got his leg blown off below the knee when the aid station was shelled.

I'm thinking Robert Conrad

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

RedEve

RedEve

I have added the link to the OOC thread to the opening post. Approved players are free to start using that to plan ahead and just chat among themselves.

evilnerf

I'd very much like to join in.  If you're still accepting.

Alice Coldwater
Background: Alice was a different woman before the collapse of the mine.  Her family had a horse ranch at the base of the mountains nearby, and didn't much bother no one with nothing.  In truth, she was being terrorized daily by her husband.  He beat her regularly and she did most of the work around the ranch, while he blew every dollar that she earned in the brothel.  He'd managed to get her with child once, but it didn't take.   When she found out that he had been in the mine when it had collapsed, unlike most of the town that mourned, she celebrated.

Since then, she's a different woman.  She showed no interest in remarrying.  Telling anyone who takes an interest that she'd sooner throw herself off a cliff then marry again.  Still, now without her late husbands interference, her ranch is a prime spot for horses and she's managed to set herself a nice little business, coming into town often for trading and communing.  She has a dry sense of humor and a grumpy temperament, but is protective of the town and the women in it, and the men sometimes, if they don't manage to piss her off.

She needs help though, Ranching is a two person job and she can't do it on her own for much longer.  That doesn't mean though that she doesn't mean to try.
Other:  She's a lesbian.  Always has been but now that her husband is dead, she intends to live her life the way she wants rather than how society wants her to live it.

RedEve

Quote from: evilnerf on December 17, 2017, 03:46:17 PM
I'd very much like to join in.  If you're still accepting.

Alice Coldwater
Background: Alice was a different woman before the collapse of the mine.  Her family had a horse ranch at the base of the mountains nearby, and didn't much bother no one with nothing.  In truth, she was being terrorized daily by her husband.  He beat her regularly and she did most of the work around the ranch, while he blew every dollar that she earned in the brothel.  He'd managed to get her with child once, but it didn't take.    When she heard that the mine had collapsed, she took the opportunity to beat his head in with a table leg and claimed that he had been working in the mine that day as well.  No body was ever found. 

Since then, she's a different woman.  She showed no interest in remarrying.  Telling anyone who takes an interest that she'd sooner throw herself off a cliff then marry again.  Still, now without her late husbands interference, her ranch is a prime spot for horses and she's managed to set herself a nice little business, coming into town often for trading and communing.  She has a dry sense of humor and a grumpy temperament, but is protective of the town and the women in it, and the men sometimes, if they don't manage to piss her off.

She needs help though, Ranching is a two person job and she can't do it on her own for much longer.  That doesn't mean though that she doesn't mean to try.
Other:  She's a lesbian.  Always has been but now that her husband is dead, she intends to live her life the way she wants rather than how society wants her to live it.

I like the character and the sheet is fine for the most part. However, I would change it so that the husband really worked in the mine. There is no reason why he couldn't have combined the two. Perhaps their horse breeding had yet to get truly off the ground at that point and he was working in the mine to bankroll their ranch until it became financially self-sufficient.

evilnerf

Fair enough.  I was just hoping to maybe give our good Marshall something to sniff out.

Norsegod1839

Is there still room in this one? I would love to join in if possible! I can play either a male or female character depending on what you are looking for!

evilnerf

I've edited my character background accordingly.  Is it approved?

RedEve

Quote from: evilnerf on December 17, 2017, 10:41:44 PM
I've edited my character background accordingly.  Is it approved?

Yes, add it to the character thread.

For future reference though, I do prefer getting the CS concepts by PM and not posted in the thread itself.  :-)

RedEve

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 17, 2017, 04:05:10 PM
Is there still room in this one? I would love to join in if possible! I can play either a male or female character depending on what you are looking for!

Feel free to make a character and send me a CS via PM.
At this point, we probably have more female than male characters, but feel free to make whichever gender you'd like.

Dominique

I'd like to create a character for this if you're still accepting. Is it possible to play the local physician?

RedEve

Quote from: Dominique on December 26, 2017, 02:40:17 PM
I'd like to create a character for this if you're still accepting. Is it possible to play the local physician?

Sure, go ahead. Send me a CS when it is ready for review.  :-)