Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

Banned for making indecent proposals. *grins*

Belle33

Banned for finding my proposals indecent - and not encouraging them.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Lyron

Banned for encouraging that he encourages them.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Sybl

Mordred

Banned.. yeah what you said.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Mordred

Banned for making me copy again... or trying to.. but wasn't able.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for hit and runs.

Izzy1337

Banned for not hugging me yet today.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned.. but with a super-pleasy-lemon-squeezy (not sure what that means but sounds good) hug and nibble on that neck that you always got hidin' under your hair.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for not doing it sooner. ;)

icandor

banned for expecting him to do it sooner
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Sybl

Banned for never being banned.

Mordred

Banned for looking at me like that.. now you know what's gonna happen, eh?
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Banned for keeping people in suspense.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Izzy1337

Banned for not enjoying the lovely anticipation.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned for not being fearful in the anticipation. :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for not knowing that anticipation only makes the realization all the sweeter.

Azhdeen

banned because I don't know what is going on or what else to do

Izzy1337

Banned for being just as bored as I am.

LateNightKiss

Banned for not having the cure for boredom.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Izzy1337

Banned for appointing me to come up with it rather than doing your own research. :P

LateNightKiss

Banned for thinking I'd be willing to do research when I still have 2 weeks left until the fall semester.  :P

Azhdeen

banned just because :P

runsaway hoping to escape before he gets banned and runs into a wall that seemingly came out of no where knocking himself out.

LateNightKiss

Banned for inflicting pain on yourself.