Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

abandoneddolly

TaintedAndDelish

"Oh look.. An an abandoned doll... The things I could do with you!"

abandoneddolly

innHERendo

It's not nice to scare people, they tend to overreact and do things ;)
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

abandoneddolly

TaintedAndDelish

"I could place your lifeless body in a chair and pretend that you were real as we chat about our past. I could brush your hair as I hold your head in my hand, the contemplate a use for those colored lips."

abandoneddolly

TaintedAndDelish

"Of course your'e real dear. I would never suggest otherwise.". XD

(Norman Bates comes to mind)

abandoneddolly

TaintedAndDelish

*hugs, then slumps her lifeless form over the back of the chair and lifts her dress.

"There there, remember how you used to like this?"

Autumn52

Hello handsome, you molesting Dolly again? 

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

*sits in his lap*

"Yes it has, hows it going handsome?"
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

innHERendo

*smiles*

Going well, I see your friend who ran off finally returned home :P
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

Quote from: innHERendo on July 14, 2011, 11:02:32 AM
*smiles*

Going well, I see your friend who ran off finally returned home :P

If you mean my muse yeah she is back but she is being a bitch. Oh well.

Smooches

innHERendo

Well at least she is back, have to say the naughtier the Xandi the better ;)
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

Not sure Naughty Xandi is back but well I is trying

abandoneddolly

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

abandoneddolly

Autumn52

*Hugs her Dolly tight*

I have missed you Dolly.

*kisses her cheek and gropes her butt* O:)

innHERendo

mmmm that is nice, don't stop on my account. You two feel free to continue
My Ons/Offs

abandoneddolly

-hugs her xandi tight-

would love to not stop. but dolly is feeling sick today and is going to go lie down

-kisses-

innHERendo

Get to feeling better cutie, sorry you don't feel well.
My Ons/Offs