THE BEST THING EVER: Week 3!

Started by Noelle, November 21, 2010, 12:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noelle

TBTE: Week 3

So which would you rather have, voters? That witty, snappy comeback in the moment so you no longer need to kick your own ass later when you think of something awesome to say but will never actually use? Or are you the type that feels like they just got a hit of anal-retentive crack when being able to pay that strange $39.97 total EXACTLY with no irritating and perpetual pocket change given back?

The best thing ever is in your hands. You've got one week.

SUBMIT NEW IDEAS (+ general information about the game!)

LAST WEEK'S RESULTS:

Week 2 was, at times, a close battle, but we've found that the way to a (wo)man's heart is indeed through their stomach!

An incredible, mind-blowing meal: 61.5% (8)
Sex with someone you've already fucked: 38.5% (5)

Previous weeks:
Week 2
Week 1

Aiden

A witty comeback, this one is rather easy for me since I use my debit card for nearly everything. The cash I carry on me is normally used for tips or other mundane purchases.

Noelle

I know what you mean...I rarely ever carry actual cash on me, but admittedly, there have been sometimes where the planets have aligned and I've dug into my pocket and mysteriously came up with the exact amount I needed. Then I put on my sunglasses and walk away as the building explodes  8-)

Noelle

Just about two days left! Next poll might be slightly delayed due to cross-country trekking in the next week.