News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Reboot] The Avatar is an Evil Overlord

Started by ShadowFox89, April 22, 2013, 11:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wargtass

O/O

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

ShadowFox89

Sorry! I'm horrible. I'm going to try and get the threads up... I swear!
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Etah dna Evol

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on July 02, 2013, 01:24:59 PM
Sorry! I'm horrible. I'm going to try and get the threads up... I swear!

Was my character acceptable?
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

ShadowFox89

As noted elsewhere, posting for me for this week is going to be pretty much nonexistent.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

BlackestKnight

Quote"The Water Tribe is a great nation. There's a reason they've survived one hundred years of war. The frozen tundra is treacherous, the landscape itself is an icy fortress." - Zhao, Captain to Li.

Name: Tarik the Tiger of the North
Allegiance: Allied Water Tribes.
History: Tarik is originally the son and heir to the chieftain of the Northern water tribe - Chief Kimba. However, following his father's execution at the hands of the avatar emperor,  Tarik has rallied his water tribe countrymen in a Coup d'état attempt to bring an end to the emperor's reign through engaging in all-out war. Although still young, Tarik has unified the various water tribes under his direct command and is proving himself to be a much more capable threat than many originally anticipated. In addition,  Tarik has earned the moniker Tiger of the North for the motif he uses, an arctic tiger which is the symbol of his army. Tarik is known to enter battles mounted atop a glorious arctic tiger- his personal companion of choice he's been with since he was a child.
Physical Description:

Tarik is about 6 foot tall and weighs around 170 lbs, while his muscular development is fairly apparent, he possesses a long lean swimmer’s build. Tarik has blond hair cut at the bottom, brown skin, pale green eyes, high cheekbones, and a lean  build. He possesses black, eel-like tattoos that run across his back and along his arms and glow a bright blue when using his bending.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Psychological Description: Tarik is as calm, level-headed and responsible as one can expect an 18 year-old to be. In situations that require decisive action, he radiates professionalism and confidence much like that of a soldier. Despite this though, as a leader, he is still quite reactive to danger and obstacles in the team's way. He has yet to develop the savvy and forward thinking that many of the more experienced politician's possess.

Despite being a natural leader, Tarik has no desire to rule. At the moment, he has only accepted the role because of the circumstances surrounding his fathers death and his desire to bring about a world free from the avatar's oppressive rule.

Ons: buxomness, exotic beauties, exhibitionism, waterplay,  intelligent partners, oral, athletic women, curves, dirty talk, sexy women, action women, roleplaying.

Offs: immaturity, boring people, overly shy types, selfishness.

Major Traits: Master dual-wield swordsman, Proficient Waterbender, Military Resources.
Minor Traits: Gifted Tactician, Natural Charisma, Tiger mount, Formal Education.

Wargtass

Don't you dare die on me you basterd! O_O
O/O

Carlissa

SIGH...

You know, if you're having trouble getting that first post up ShadowFox, maybe one of us can help? Just tell one of us where to post the thread and where you wanted to start and we can have something up in no time...

ShadowFox89

Right now, mostly, it's that I've got a lot of crap going on with my family, so I haven't been able to post much on E at all.
Call me Shadow
My A/A