All Jedi 1 to 20 Campaign [SWSE] - BDSM Exotic SLGBTQ

Started by LSWSjr, April 11, 2016, 02:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LSWSjr

Also the healer Paladin and peacekeeper Paladin ;)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

freeko

Well, knowing literally zero about this system I cannot answer those questions.

LSWSjr

You don't know much about Pathfinder paladins?!?

We're asking what is your paladin's focus in Pathfinder...

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

LSWSjr

Both Paladins and Jedi have the same Hit Die (Star Wars characters start with 3xHD at 1st level) and BAB progression (although Star Wars characters don't get the free extra attacks).

At level 20, the Jedi get a +11/+11/+11 to the three defences compared to the Paladin's +12/+6/+12.

Instead of spells coming from class level - Force users gain spells per encounter from the Force Training feat + Wis Mod (allowing any class to build a caster); and Charisma is the spellcasting attribute.

Lay On Hands could be simulated with the Vital Transfer spell or the Force Healing talent.

(Detect/Smite) Evil and similar have Dark Side equivalent talents, which the Jedi has access to.

Aura of Courage can be simulated by many Jedi and Noble moral talents and spells.

There's probably equivalents for a lot of other Paladin stuff, but I can't think of it without pouring over my books :(

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Captain Whitebread

Let's hear it for the healing paladin peacekeeper Jedi!

Wanna be twins?
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

freeko

Quote from: LSWSjr on April 11, 2016, 10:25:51 PM
You don't know much about Pathfinder paladins?!?

We're asking what is your paladin's focus in Pathfinder...

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Let's see, I can rule out one version right off the bat since I do not think charging into battle while mounted and wielding a lance would apply here. That leaves me 3 options, and I think I can rule out the ranged option next where I focus on being a back line damage dealer with ranged attacks and secondary healer. Just for information purposes that is the only build where WIS is not the sole dump stat since I can mostly dump STR as well at the start if I need to. This would be the most ideal Paladin to use in my opinion, but I do not see any ranged options for lightsabers so I am basically shelving this concept model along with the mounted lancer.

Now for the more viable options that are likely to translate over to using a lightsaber instead of a longsword. The first is the brute that focuses on melee damage with enough armor to get by but not so much that they are impossible to hit. This concept wants to be the center of attention in combat and uses a two handed weapon. CHA, STR, CON, DEX, INT, WIS is the stat breakdown for this concept in order of importance. Lay on Hands would keep me in the fight as a swift action to heal up damage that I have taken as the sword swings keep coming from this concept.

The second concept would be the healer tank, but I feel this might not work as well as I would want it to with the lack of a shield in the off hand. Still wanting to be the center of attention, but not as easily since the focus here is purely on defense. CHA, DEX, CON, STR, INT, WIS is generally the way I go with this build though the secondary stat could just as easily be switched between CON and DEX with STR being only high enough as it needs to be (generally no higher than 13 which is enough for power attack). Throw in a Hospitaler archetype and we have heals on wheels that rival a cleric.

Both bulids generally have the healing meant for themselves more than others as the general idea is to be the one taking damage instead of the other party members. Given my limited knowledge outside of pathfinder, the first option between the two looks more like what I would be interested in running with. On a Society character that has 20 points to work with, I generally end up with a 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 8 line when the human racial +2 is thrown into the mix.  The other option is 18, 14, 13, 12, 12, 8 after racial modifier. In all versions the WIS score is always 8 since I just do not need it for anything.

Hobbes1266

Would it be alright to start posting characters? Is there anything more you want than a bio and game statistics?

Mysterica

I realize I may be a little bit late to the party here, but I would still like to throw my hat into the ring if this is not the case.

Revelation

Do we have an idea of what sort of Jedi people are making? I'd want to make something of a proper warrior type, someone who might even use something similar to Vaapad style fighting but would still seek to be a proper 'heroic'/good jedi, despite knowing the risks Vaapad can have. If such is allowed of course.

Captain Whitebread

LSWSjr

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on April 12, 2016, 08:26:44 PMWould it be alright to start posting characters? Is there anything more you want than a bio and game statistics?
Sure if folks want to start posting WIP of their characters here, that will also help other players to avoid too much repetition :)

Quote from: Mysterica on April 12, 2016, 10:14:15 PMI realize I may be a little bit late to the party here, but I would still like to throw my hat into the ring if this is not the case.
You're not late at all, we're still in the character brainstorming stage.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Revelation

Not totally done enough to post yet, but basically gonna be a jedi knight type, focusing on combat. Less of a conssular type and more of a guardian, moving properly into a jedi knight. A vanguard, so to speak - the kind who will charge forth to defend others and protect the weak with blade and skill. While I kinda do some character/mechanics shopping, are there any books that are offlimits for character creation?

Ampere

I've been working on a negotiator/trickster as that seems to work best with the Twi'lek/Consular combination:

Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Hexed

Haven't even gotten past stat distribution myself. But at the moment poking at a single blade using, armor wearing, techie type. Sadly it's looking very MAD so not sure if I'll be able to get it working.

Hobbes1266

Name: Sasea Oembrem
Race: Zabrak half human
Class: Jedi
Destiny: Founder

Description: Sasea stands at 1.6 meters tall with a fit athletic build, a slight curve to her waist leading up to her petite breasts. Sasea has dark lips, pale grey and red skin with black eyes below four horns just below her brown hair. Her face has a cross of red up the arch of her nose across two horns and across both of her eyes, her body has a red cross starting just below her collar bone ending after her crotch with a ring around her chest and back just beneath her breasts.

Bio: Sasea was raised by her two mothers, a former Zabrak sith lord with extensive genetic modifications and her human slave. Her mothers ran away from the newly blooming empire late into the clone war to settle down for a more peaceful life. Some years later Sasea was born and they raised her as best they could. When Sasea grew older she left to join the new jedi order much to the disapproval of her mothers.

Stats
Str 13 +1
Dex 15 +2
Con 10
Int 13 +1
Wis 12 +1
Cha 12 +1

Saves
Fort 12
Ref 14
Will 13

HP 30
FP 5
BA +1
DS 0

Weapon focus talent
Devastating attack

Skills
Acrobat 7
Endurance 5
Use the force 6

Feats
Weapon finesse
Duel weapon master I

Equipment
Lightsaber pink ×2 2d8

Mysterica

I've got a character concept pretty much already built up that I'll try one more time to get Into a game that gets off the ground before I retire her forever.  I admit she too is rather combat oriented, but focusing on defense.

[Floatleft][/float]
Player Name: Mysterica
Character Name: Myara Kytal
Species: Zeltron
Sex: Female

Skin: Hot Pink
Hair: Hot Pink
Eyes: Purple
Weight: 117 lbs
Height: 5'4"

Information:
Personality: Myara is typically a happy, enthusiastic girl willing to get along with everyone.  She tries to manipulate any situation into a pleasant experience, although that has at times been known to completely cause her to miss the meaning behind certain menial tasks.  She has a deep fondness for beauty which has at times caused her not quite to see eye to eye with her masters as tradition and beauty don't always go hand in hand.

Brief Bio: Myara was always considered a bit of an odd one on her home world of Zeltros.  While she enjoyed beauty, music, and entertainment she just couldn't allow it to be all that there was in her life.  She always felt that something was... missing.  She wanted to go out and explore the galaxy, to learn and experience more than what her home could offer.

What's more, she had taken to some rather odd habits.  Rather than spending the majority of her time at the theater, an amusement park, or some other child friendly place, she was frequently off on her own finding joy by turning the local architecture into an obstacle course of sorts, all of which required a fair bit of balance, agility, and at times proper timing to navigate.

All too soon these courses, which her peers had great difficulty traversing and ultimately grew bored of, became far too routine for Myara and simply became shortcuts.  She then began working to construct her own proper courses which she could modify to make more difficult once they became too easy.

Word began to get around about a peculiar young woman performing rather stunning feats of agility and it wasn't long before she drew the attention of a traveling Jedi believing her ability could be a manifestation of The Force.  The idea intreagued the girl and before long went off to join the Jedi seeing it as a means to an end to satisfy her wonderlust.

Ampere

[Floatleft][/float]

Gasrel N'Toth

Gasrel spent her formative years working for the 'family business' on a variety of the galaxy's less salubrious worlds. At first as an 'acquirer of unusual artefacts' and later assisting with negotiations (and not just as a more traditional Twi'lek distraction). It was a while attempting to move a particularly weird piece that she was scouted by the Jedi, who noticed her somewhat unorthodox sale's technique - although she hasn't seen it since, Gasrel is fairly sure the artefact itself was somehow trying to communicate with her).

Most of the time, Gasrel is all business, the perfect student who wants to excel. But there is a mischievous part to her personality, developed over many years while being forced to 'do as she was told'. She might aspire to be a Jedi, but the Twi'lek remembers that she has spent most of her life on the wrong side of various laws.

STR 8   (-1)   INT 14   (+2)
DEX 12   (+1)   WIS 12  (+1)
CON 10   (0)   CHA 18  (+4)

Skills:
Use the Force
Perception
Knowledge (Archeology)
Pilot

Consular Talent:
Master Negotiator

Feats:
Force sensitivity
Weapon Proficiency (Lightsabers)
Weapon Proficiency (Simple Weapons)

Force Training:
Mind Trick
Move Object

Languages:
Ryl
Basic
Huttese
Rodese

Gear:

Lightsaber 2d8
Comlink (short range)
Hip sheath
Recording unit (audio)
Utility Belt
250 Creds

Destiny:
Discovery
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Revelation

[Floatleft][/float]

Ellard Albrecht

Ellard did not have an easy life on Nar Shaddaa, most do not. Having been forced to live on the streets through most of his early life - it shows in the form of small, if consistent scars across parts of his body and at times, a serious disposition. A scrapper and a fighter, were it not for a stray Jedi coming across him and noticing his unusual acumen in the force, Ellard may have just been another nameless gang member. However, when offered the chance to live a different life, take up the mantle of Jedi Apprentice, he wasted no time in accepting, not desiring a life that was lived without meaning or hope.

Training to be a warrior first and foremost, Ellard knows quite well what it's like to be powerless and without security, and does not wish that emotion upon others. To that end he has sought the life of a warrior, seeking to train extensively in not just lightsaber combat, but honing his force skills with such. Taking something of an unorthodox lightsaber for his size and stature he has learned to wield the heavier, dangerous great lightsaber and seeks to use it as his own, despite sacrificing the versatility a normal blade offers.

His fellow students would know him as serious and forthright, a man who would gladly rush the enemy down to ensure the safety of others. Despite the more serious personality, he's also quite a fan of wanting to enjoy life, as he knows that as a warrior, such time might be cut short at a moments notice.

---

Haven't spent creds yet as im unsure where to spend them, but i'll handle that soon.

Etherealgirl

This look interesting, but not sure about how character creation works for the system. (Don't own any of the books) but would love to play. :)

Hexed

Yesh, HOW have you all gotten through the book/s so quick as to get that firm an idea of your characters?

Hobbes1266

It's not that different from dungeons and dragons. If you have experience with one d20 system you can figure out just about all of them.

Etherealgirl

I'm thinking about making a you female Jedi padawan. Probably Jedi guardian. Anyone want to be her master? :D

Hobbes1266

Quote from: Etherealgirl on April 13, 2016, 05:56:03 PM
I'm thinking about making a you female Jedi padawan. Probably Jedi guardian. Anyone want to be her master? :D
I think we're all going to be padawans and the masters would be npcs. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Etherealgirl

Captain Whitebread

Name: Cinjin Race 

Race: Miraluka
Class: Jedi

Description: Cinjin is just above average height for a Miraluka, coming in at 1.85 meters.  He's got a wiry build.   Knowing that most sighted races are put off by his lack of eyes, he usually keeps his hood pulled forward to put the upper half of his face in shadow.  He favours darker colours, blacks and greys with the occasional splash of purple.

Bio: Cinjin was born on Ithor, homeworld of the Ithorians to a pair of Miraluka merchants.  He grew to love the peaceful place, gaining a fascination for the plants and animals that grew there.  His degree of Force sensitivity was considerably higher than that of his parents; they lived in fear that he would be discovered by the Empire.  With the death of the Emperor, they breathed a sigh of relief.  When their gentle son chose to train under the new Jedi order, they feared for him but gave him their blessing before he left.

He needed the blessing.  His early training was plagued with disaster, as if the galaxy was trying to prevent him from succeeding.  He was the only uninjured student in a group that crash landed on a remote world during a training mission.  With their instructor dead and few resources, Cinjin was forced to watch his friends perish one by one.  Unable to save them, unable to repair the ship or even send a message, he was forced to fend for himself.  When the missing Padawan was finally located, he was barely alive.  It took a month for him to recover physically.  Whether eh ever fully recovered mentally or spiritually is as yet unknown.  Certainly he was  even quieter than before.

It was at this point that he began questioning why Jedi, as peacekeepers, were known more for their lightsabers than for their ability to heal others.  He focused much of his studies on learning to use the Force to help, rather than harm.

Stats
Str 10 +0
Dex 10 +0
Con 12 +1
Int   16 +3
Wis 14 +2
Cha 14 +2

Defenses
Fort 12
Ref 11
Will 13

HP 31
Base Attack +1
Perception +8
Initiative +0

Jedi Healer Talent Tree
Force Treatment

Skills
Knowledge (Life Sciences) 9
Perception 8
Survival 8
Treat Injury 8(13)
Use the Force 8

Feats
Conditional Bonus Feat (Force Training + 3 Force Powers) [Force Shield, Move Object, Vital Transfer]
Starting Feat (Force Sensitivity)
Starting Feat (WP Lightsaber)
Starting Feat (WP Simple)
Skill Focus (Treat Injury)

Species Traits
Force Sight

Equipment
Lightsaber Pike (Yellow)  2d8
Medical Kit
Medpac x 2
Utility belt
All Temperature cloak
Mesh Tape x 10
Breath Mask
Canister/Filter x 2
Personal Field Shelter
Gaderffii Staff

140 CR