Adventure in the Land of the Vale (Looking for new character)

Started by Vaulera, May 24, 2012, 06:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaulera

Alright, first and foremost, for Laughing Hyena, who I know will look at this, I'm sorreh, you have gone to all of these previously and they have either died because I vanished for like three months, or because literally everyone but you quit. So bro, this is take 3.

The idea behind this roleplay is that there is a mysterious island that goes by either The land of the Vale, or The Isles of Mist. It is a dark and foreboding, all of the civilizations are hardened and pragmatic, for all those of weak heart are sure to die. The native inhabitants of this island are all women, but they aren't women of the goodly races, no, they are monsters of terrifying allure. From lizard women to were creatures to vampires and sirens, all of the natural creatures are sentient, savage and cunning. The group would be an aspiring band of adventurers, either hearing tales of the brutal but beautiful women, or the promise of treasure and glory beyond belief brought them to a barge and onto the Island that is so dangerous.

The roleplay would be you, the players, gathering in a group and confronting the monstrous females (Whom are voted on for order of Appearance, or if you have a suggestion, send it in), defeating them and taking your just rewards. I would play the females and the adventurers would be male only.

Feel free to make the same character a third time LH (Bahaha!)

Name:
Race: (I think I forgot to mention that your character can be a very exotic or very standard race. If you want something super special PM me the details.)
Age: [no one under 18 (saying this just incase, males tend not to be the underaged characters.)]
Expertise: (This is just a generalized field of operations, archery, stealth, two handed weapons etc.)
Spells/Skills: (I felt like I needed this to keep people from overextending their supposed power, not just a sex roleplay. wink wink.)
Temperament:
Equipment:
Magical Items: (This needs to be separated because I think the characters should each have something special here.)
Bio: (give a solid paragraph in history.)
Reason for going to the Vale: (This is CRUCIAL to your character, this is a  very perilous place and I like to have characters with motivation.)

Some Pictures:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=35353
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1502553
http://gelbooru.com//images/1157/868caf70a0889834b5fe24c072d92bdc.jpg?1368626 (copy paste to see)
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1474417

TheHangedOne

Oh ho, I am definitely interested in this. Will try to get a character up later.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Laughing Hyena

Then you won't mind if I reupload the same character as before.

Vaulera

As I said Mr. Laughing, please do use the exact same character for a third time, maybe we will finish it this time, maybe we should start classic again? Lizardwomen go first, maybe something oceanic and then we go vampires?

Laughing Hyena

Sure! Lets try and get father in! And I would suggest that you make sure that people are committed to this.

Name: Aramis Dammer
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Expertise: Rune Magic, One Handed Swordplay (Battlemage)
Spells/Skills: Domination Magic, Alteration Magic, Sexual Endurance
Temperment: Selfish and Perverted beyond a shadow of a Doubt, Aramis cares only for his own satisfaction and enjoys the idea of women worshipping him physically with their bodies. He lusts for beautiful women completely and is totally unashamed in this manner. He enjoys the conquest of a tough woman to lay with, be it from outside forces or her playing hard to get. Gold is one means to such things and his ultimate cream is to carve out a kingdom of his own to suite his own personal idea of heaven. Around others who adventure with him they'll often find his antics childish and annoying 
Equipment: Damacus Steel Longsword, Steel Breastplate, Various Exotic Chalks and Gels.
Magic Items: Brand of the Councubine - A Rune etched in Gold upon the palm of a black glove. When pressed into the lower back, shoulder or pelvis of a defeated adversary of the opposite sex and speaking a command word, An arcane rune is branded onto the target binding her fate to the owner. Enslaved by the magic she is forced to obey any sexual act ordered by the owner. However they can refuse to obey any order that is endangering to their lives. ((Let me know if thats too powerful. Its meant to be used on defeated monster girls.))
Bio: Aramis Damor is a fortune and booty hunter and enjoys the life of adventuring because of the kind of excitement that one can find themselves in a place like the Vale. Unlike most he is a touch too kinky to torture but he doesn't care for dying either. Depending on the circumstances he may very well be the one doing the molesting. He has learned how to be a battle mage by initially starting off as a rune magician and graduating into sword play thanks to an accomplished mentor in the mainlands. It took much to get to where he is today and hopes to make good on his skills. His magic doubles as a perversion potential and has more then once used his magic inappropriately.
Reason for going to the Vale: Aramis Damor is absolutely convinced that the Vale is a total paradise for the likes of him. The rumors surrounding sexy women that want nothing more then to worship him. If they don't well that is going to change. He intends to carve his own kingdom filled with exotic and erotic pets for his enjoyment. He will seek fortune, and women and he is willing to do what it take to achieve that perverted fantasy of his.

Vaulera

You will be pleased to know I am only accepting three slots, Including you, to people I know, think are trustworthy, or put so much time into a profile it would hurt them to leave. The others who submit, if there are, will fill in if those I choose dodge.

Belisuavious

Well I do hear that third time is the charm. Best of luck with this game, I won't be joining but i will be following this RP, since it is an interesting game.

Arioch

Sounds like fun. Hopefully, I can be considered for the game.

Name: Gavid the Slaver
Race: Human
Appearance:
Expertise: Outdoorsman, one-handed sword and whip
Spells/Skills: Tracking, herbalist
Temperament: Calm, collected and greedy. For Gavid there are three kinds of people: Those that own slaves, those that make slaves and those that are/will be slaves. He considers himself to be of first two categories now having gone to the second with no intention of being in the third. Once he has a slave, he can be very cruel but never to the point that it could cost him money.
Equipment: Long sword, dagger, scourge, bull whip, piecemeal armor, a small branding iron, cloak, basic adventuring gear.
Magical Items: Bull Whip of Entanglement This whip appears to be of normal length, 15'. However, when needed it will extend to a length of 50' and wrap around a target and not releasing until a command is given.
Silk of Binding (12) This item appears as a simple silk strand of 6" in length. But, when wrapped about an object and the ends brought together it joins and cannot be removed without a command word.
Ring of Healing: This rings heals the wearer back to full strength within a few minutes.
Bio: At a young age Gavid became a scout for a mercenary company. He was a natural at tracking, being able to identify by smell who or what had passed, and hiding in the outdoors. For him, life wasn't too bad after his difficult upbringing. But, when he saw that as a scout he was not able to enjoy the benefits as those able to pillage he decided something needed to change. Keeping his eyes open he saw a few of the mercenaries leading a group of prisoners away. Asking about them he discovered that they were the slavers of the company, taking the prisoner to some place where they would be sold off.  Gavid knew that there would be more than just selling as the men had already made comments about a few of the female prisoners. He also knew that this was what he needed to do.  After finding a few of the other mercenaries that were willing he left the company and started his own business. At first it was just capturing whoever was unfortunate enough to cross his path. Then, he started to follow mercenary units, buying some of the best prisoners and then selling them off.  Now, he even buys them off from the victim's families if they are in need of money. To him, it doesn't matter as long as there is a profit to be made.
Reason for going to the Vale: Months ago, when Gavid learned of the Vale he sent several of his best men to investigate and bring back some exotic slaves if possible. They never returned and Gavid is venturing there to find out if they had crossed him by trying to sell the slaves themselves. He is also trying to capture a few slaves to bring back and auction off to the highest bidder, already knowing who he is going to invite for the private auction.

Vaulera

I like the character, he is pretty clearly defined and he has a very sensible and logical motivation to go to the island, well done sir, that's two of three slots filled.

Arioch

Thanks!  I actually like to have some background to my characters as it gets me into their way of thinking. This one is an expansion of a character in a book. A very minor character in the story but I liked the concept and just expanded the idea.

Looking forward to interacting with LH's character as I think the two will either work well together or have a bit of a rivalry/tension.

Hogan

How about something like this?

Name: Brute
Race: Human (ish – there is wetware in there is most definitely not human.)
Age: Hard to determine – some say Brute was doing sell-sword work 40 years ago making him 60, but surely he does not look it.
Expertise: Physical strength, singlemindedness of purpose
Spells/Skills: Able to tear sheet-metal with bare hands. Exceedingly tough (think bullets bouncing off the skin-tough). Can dead-lift several metric tonnes.
Temperament: Restrained. You really really don't want to make him mad.
Equipment: Rope, chain, collection of cages
Magical Items: Ring of Barala -  with two effects. The first is shield the mind from any undue influences including illusions, glamour hypnosis, also blocks telepathy and blurs clairvoyance against wearer. The other effect is the opposite, able to crack the mind of those subjected to its power at the moment of climax. It is essentially a slavemaker. It has grown into the finger and cannot be removed short of cutting the finger off.
Bio: The Brute is a force of nature, haunting the ports of Horrin and Mekala selling his services to the highest bidder. Carrying lumber, bodyguard, enforcer, or even bounty hunter. He does what he is told as long as the money is right.
Reason for going to the Vale: Either he is hired by one of the other characters as “security”, or an outside source has (wisely) decided that it is simpler to send someone else to the Isle than go him/herself, paying the Brute to collect a sample of the wildlife and bring it back for conditioning/resale at the market. 

Vaulera

Maybe cut back on the strength to a slightly more realistic amount, more like six or seven hundred pounds and less like six thousand. Aside from that it isn't bad, may get started soon. I'll put up the first poll (As that is how we do these things, polling for the order of creatures).

Hogan

summoner2183

Arioch

Brute and Gavid may work well together. Hogan, if you want, we could say we are partnered up on this adventure.

Vaulera

As far as I am concerned, yes, slots are filled up, this is the third time I have run this, I find that the more people there are, the more delay in posting, the more time for people to lose interest, my apologies summoner.

Hogan

Quote from: Arioch on May 27, 2012, 07:27:13 PM
Brute and Gavid may work well together. Hogan, if you want, we could say we are partnered up on this adventure.

I think that might work just fine - Gavid obviously has the means to hire Bruta, and the extra pair of hands, chains and eyes may be to his benefit on this isle.

Arioch

I wouldn't mind saying that Brute and Gavid have worked together in the past. Seems like they would be running in some of the same circles anyway.  If that is acceptable, I'll be sure to write some stuff in during the posting.

Hogan

Sure. The Brute has very few friends, but long-term business associates, people who frequently pay him, knowing that he will do what he is set out to do, are one of hte few things he can appreciate.

Vaulera

Alright, it's been decided, lizardwomen it is, though how we got five is sorta suspicious. I will have thread up later today or tomorrow.

Laughing Hyena

I don't see any changes in Brute's sheet however. Still can lift several metric tons and yet he has bulletproof skin in a time when bullets don't exist and magic prevails.

Hogan

The bullet-bouncing is not an actual measurement of anything, just a sort of rough image for you to use when understanding the nature of the character.

As for the strength I left that to Val, but if you feel there is a need for it to be in the sheet as well as in her post I am sure it can be fixed.

Arioch

Vaulera

Yeah, my bad, I just broke my arm doing boxing the other week, I hyper extended and someone punched my elbow on accident, was just in the hospital for a bit. I should have the IC up later tonight.

Arioch

Ouch! Just read that you had been out on another board, sorry to hear about the arm.  Take your time. It wasn't fun when I broke my arm so I won't be worried if it takes you a while to get things going. Health is always a priority.