IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She smiles as she comes back to his table.."Can I get you anything else sir..a refill perhaps?" She says politely.

Kaiser Maverick

"Mhm a refill would be nice"He said smiling as he saw Kelsey out the corner of his eye

AAA111

She grabs his cup  and takes it back to the soda machine that is located in the kitchen. She fills his cup up to the top adding only 1 or 2 more ice cubes to his cup. She stands there for awhile thinking as she smiles to herself realizing that she is able to call Alex her boyfriend now. She thinks how she likes the sound of that.

She comes out of the kitchen with his cup filled to the top with Pepsi and puts the cup down in front of him as she smiles and says "Well here you go Sir."

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and thanks her,looking at her fully now.He didnt realize she had such a nice body."Thank you my cutie of a girl friend"

AAA111

"Your welcome boyfriend of mine..whatcha working on there?" She asks him pointing to his laptop

Kaiser Maverick

"OH just the term paper we have due.No big deal really"He says as keeps typing.His typing 120 words per minute.

AAA111

"Wow your working hard..That is surprising. You seem like the kind of guy that wouldn't do that until the last minute" She says. She finished her paper last week. She is the kind of person that likes to get things done super early so she doesn't have to worry about them and she thinks everyone else is like that too.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles at him. "Sorry but I have to get back to work..only an hour left til Im done" She says smiling as she goes back to working.

Kaiser Maverick

He proceeds to type and smile back.He spends the rest of the hour finishing his paper.

AAA111

About an hour later after she has served all of her customers she sits down across the table from him and sighs in exasperation "whew" she says exhausted

Kaiser Maverick

smiled and shut his laptip down.He admired the way she looked in the uniform.Her curves set at the right angle.She pulled off the look well.He smiled and waved her over.

AAA111

She smiled as she got up quickly even though her body hurt because she was so exhausted. She got up and sat next to him as she laid her head on his shoulder and she sighed in relief.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiled as she relaxed on him. She was so happy that he was here for her and that he was finally her boyfriend. She liked him a lot and she was very glad that it was reciprocated. She looked up at him.

"I'm so tired..Ughhhh" She groans

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and laughed.“Well at least your working hard.My job is much worse."He said as he shuddered and held her close.

AAA111

"Its not funny that I'm tired jerk" She said as she sat up and hit him across the back of the head. She looked at him wondering what his job was. "Why whats your job?"

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled,kissed her and wrapped his arms around her.Showing her more PDA in public.“Thats for everytime ypu hit me.And you'll find out."

AAA111

"What do you do?" She asks him as she repeats. She is the kind of person that needs to know and she gets very stressed out and whiny when she doesn't find out. She pouts.

Kaiser Maverick

“Gmmm ok get some friends together and dress nice.Meet me at this address."He wrote down a address on a napkin and smiles.

AAA111

She looked at him weird "I'm exhausted..I don't want to tonight. Just tell me what your job is"

Kaiser Maverick

“Nope this was a surprise Im planning.And tommorrow anyway.So come on let me drive you home."

AAA111

She looks at him annoyed. "Fine Let's go." She says getting up very irritated.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled as he opened the door for her.And then opened the car door so he could take her home.

AAA111

She got in the car and buckled her seatbelt. As soon as he was in the car and he had his seatbelt on she looked over at him. "Just tell me what your job is. It would make things sooo much easier"