News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Bit of a Fantasy craving...

Started by DarkCassandra, September 18, 2010, 02:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkCassandra

Before you read any further, know that I'm looking for those of dominant personalities. Gender to me does not matter, however, you should be comfortable playing a woman. And why is that, you ask? Many of my fetishes are geared towards women; for example, the butt. No offense boys, but yours is just...not the same as a woman's. I'm sure that's a decent example.

Anyway, I'd like to do something involving a dark elf. I would not be playing this dark elf; you would. Dark elves, at least the ones I am thinking of, aren't really known for their sincerity, their kindness, and other such traits. They are the sort who can smile at you while you suffer, because that's what they were taught as they grow up. And in their society, females are the dominant gender.

I have a couple of scenarios floating about in my mind, but I'd like to discuss the specifics with anyone interested. I am keeping this vague to encourage the conversation, rather than spill out everything here. Why's that?

I like talking to people. ;) Really, though, if this sounds like a role you can pull off, by all means, don't hesitate to contact me.
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!