The Princess and the Commoner.

Started by Skyro, February 26, 2010, 05:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyro

Harrison stared into her blue eyes, lost in them for several moments. Picking his words carefully. He couldn't allow her to give up everything she had for him. I'm not worth it!

"You can't." He shook his head slowly. "You have everything, I can't take that away from you." He closed his eyes and opened them again, he couldn't bare the look on her face.

"Are you sure you want to give it up.. for a peasant?"

Kandy

At the moment, a moment she knew would last for the rest of eternity he was everything. He was everything to her.

"You're not a peasent to me." she disagreed. "You are my king. And you always will be. I'd trade a hundred kingdoms for you." suddenly Bridget's expression changed to one of great pain.

"A-are you saying you don't want me?" she asked in a paniced voice.

Skyro

Without thinking, Harrison was quick to respond; "Oh gosh no! I love you with all my heart, there's nothing I wouldn't give for you and your well being." He paused, "Even my head."

He sat up and pulled her close, he kissed the top of her head, her hair was sweet smelling.

"I'm just not good enough for you!"

Kandy

Bridget wrapped her arms around Harrison refusing to let him go.

"Don't say that." she ordered sternly laying her head on his chest. "It's not true."

Bridget pushed herself closer to him climbing into his lap and nuzzling her face gently into his neck inhaling his amazing scent deeply.

"I love you." she breathed against his skin.

Skyro

They both lay there for some time, both not saying anything much only occassional looking into each others eyes.

They lay until they fell sound asleep, tomorrow they made the decision. Run? or Fight?

They both had many dreams that night, Harrison dreamt he ran away with Bridget and married her and had many children. He would lead a simple life with a beautiful women all his friends would be jealous of.

When he awoke, he thought about what dreams Bridget might be having.

Kandy

Bridget dreamed happily smiling in her sleep while images of her and Harrison living happily together without a care in the world danced in her head. She curled up in his arms relishing in the warmth of his body against hers.

Finally she opened her eyes to meet Harrison's and instantly she was lost in the deep green pools of his eyes. "Hi." she whispered with a smile.

Skyro

"Hi." He dreamingly replied and move to get up. "I must talk to the women who put us up here, thank her so we can decide what our next move is."

Harrison left the room and found Madaline in her chair knitting. He bowed before her, "I must thank you for putting us up here, can I trouble you for directions towards the nearest town?"

Madaline looked him up and down, putting down her knitting instruments and smiled at him. "Of course you may, and I'll make sure you have everything you need before you leave young man." So, she began to tell him how to get back to the nearest town, it would take several hours and in their state, prehaps two or three days as they had wondered off course to find this house in the middle of no where.

Bowing again, Harrison left the room to go and find his love so they could choose what to do next.

Kandy

Bridget pouted when Harrison left but she figured it would be rude to stay here any longer. She was grateful to the little old woman who had taken them in and sved their lives. She rose when Harrison returned and she went to him.

"are we leaving now?" she asked. She didn't care where they went as long as she was with him. She'd follow him anywhere. She twirled in a circle dancing away from him and raising her hands to her hair and pulling it up into a messy bun. When she lifted her arms the shirt she was wearing rode up a little revealing the white bandage wrapped heavily around her midsection.

She also wore a long brown skirt that flowed around her lightly while bits and peices of stray hair fell from her bun and framed her face like a halo.

"Tell me, my lord." she said turning back to look at him from under her long dark lashes. "Where is it you're going to take me?"

Skyro

Harrison watched as Bridget's slender body danced around the room, her hair and face more beautiful each time he cared to look at it. He smiled and didn't say anything for a moment. Then walking towards Bridget he pulled her close and with his chin on her head, he explained where the town was and how it would take a few days to get there.

The little old women had also lent Harrison some food, water and blankets for the journey, so it would be less painful than their journey to the house. "We leave tomorrow rather than today, Madaline will kindly put us up for one more night." He held her close for some minutes more until Madaline called them both for something to eat and they left the room hand in hand.

Kandy

Bridget blushed and smiled walking closely with Harrison. She ate quietly listening to Harrison and Madaline talk. She thought she could live like this. It was a lot different from her glamorous life in the palace and she would miss her mother and father terribly. But she thought maybe it would be worth it. She wanted to have his children she wanted to be his wife.

That night as she laid curled up in Harrisons arms she thought about the life she wanted and the life she'd be giving up for it.

"harrison? Are you awake?" she whispered into the darkness.

Skyro

Dinner was a quiet affair but one Harrison enjoyed. Watching Bridget eat was something he wanted to do everyday while their little children ran around the house, he wanted to be able to hold her hand as they ate. Through out dinner Bridget was pretty much silent but her smile was a language in itself, it told Harrison that she was happy, it told Harrison that their love would be eternal.

That night, as they lay in each other's arms, Bridget whispered to him in the dark. Smiling in the dark, Harrison answered her in a hushed tone and stroked the back of her hand, smelling her sweet hair. "What is it?" he replied.

Kandy

Bridget smiled to herself. She turned her hand over and laced her fingers with his. This was nice and it made her happy. She shifted in the bed so she could lay on Harrison her head on his chest with a contented sigh. She looked up at him and could just make out his face in the bright moonlight trickling in through the window. For a while she stayed silent almost forgetting what she wanted to say.

"When we first met..." She went on. "and we talked and danced and we walked in the garden, before my father found us. You- you were going to kiss me... weren't you?" she asked shyly blushing furiously. She was positive her face was so red that it lit up the entire room, only adding to her embarrasment.

Skyro

Although Bridget couldn't see it, Harrison was smiling, he was care free for a few divine moments. He contemplated his reply and eventually spoke; "Yes, I was." He said simply, "I want to kiss you many more times."

He was happy, with her hand in his, Harrison was more happy than he had ever imagined possible, and he was in the middle of no where with no money and little hope. Now he understood what it meant to love.

Kandy

Bridget yawned her eyes drooping wearily with a sleepy little smile.

"That sounds nice." She whispered back. "You have my permsion then." she agreed settling down and slowly falling asleep in his arms

Skyro

It took a few seconds for what she had said to sink in. The most beautiful girl he had ever seen was sharing a bed with him and he had her permission to kiss her? Amazing. He hesitated but finally, with one hand under her chin raising her beautiful face to his, he pressed his lips softly into hers and held there. The world had stopped around him.

He was now the centre of the universe.

Kandy

When harrison lifted her face Bridget opened her eyes to meet his. She stared into them for a long moment before it finally registered what he was doing. Her heart skipped a beat and she closed her eyes again as his head dipped down and his lips captured hers.

her first kiss.

Oh, her father would have both their heads if he could see them now. But none of this mattered to Bridget. In this moment all that existed was Harrison. She kissed him back softly clenching his shirt in one fist and holding his hand tightly with the other.

Fireworks exploded behind her closed eyelids and by the time they finally pulled apart she was panting, finding it hard to catch her breath beyond her racing heart. She was wide awake now and not sure how she would ever find sleep tonight after that.

Bridget's eyes fluttered open and she stared at Harrison in awe. She could get used to do that all the time.

Skyro

When they finally stopped kissing after what felt like an eternally, they stared into each others eyes for a long time before Bridget finally rested her head back into his chest, hands stilll interlaced.

They both stayed awake for most of the night, just thinking and being content in each other's presence.

Sleep must have come at some point, because the birds were singing outside when Harrison awoke and Bridget was no longer in the bed.

Kandy

OOC:.... wait where did Bridget go?

Skyro

Quote from: Kandy on February 27, 2010, 09:13:35 PM
OOC:.... wait where did Bridget go?

OOC: I don't know :) I wasn't thinking run away or anything like that :O Just up early or something :)

Kandy

OOC: or maybe the kings guard found her

Skyro

OOC: Your character, you choose what happens to her :)

Kandy

OOC: Awe you're not very helpful. lol. :P she may be my character but what happens to her affects your character.

Skyro

OOC: Fine =P I'll try. I think the idea of her being found somehow would be interesting, could lead to another rescue mission and progression of my character.

Kandy

OOC: True but if he goes to rescue her he'll be the one needing rescued. From her father.  Sorry, lol, sometimes I find the actual planning process is just as fun as actually playing it out. If you know what I mean.

Skyro

OOC: I get what you mean, I tend to just make it up as I go along, reacting to whatever it is that my partner says. And I suppose if you introduced a time gap where my character learnt and planned how to free you then it would be a new adventure of my character getting to yours.

But we'll see what happen. And I'm off for some sleep... its 3:45am here :)