Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

Nope...Not Saku...I think Kyrsa will post here next :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Saku

Nope!

Damn Saturn you were one off! :p

I predict...Marguerite will be along!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Marguerite

You got it!

-Gives her a cookie-

I predict Satanslilgurl will post next.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Mistress Maro

Nopey.

-predicts that Saku will come back since she is being stalked.- Hah.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

precious

:D

noep! 

NOW it will be Saku!

Shiri

Nope

Marguerite b/c she's online. lol

Saku

Nope!

LOl! Here I am! Meeeee!

Now I think Marguerite :p
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

The Golden Touch

Sorry... ^ ^

Perhaps Dreamweaver?

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Shiri

precious

Saku

Nope! It's meee!

MzNurse?
I'm back!

Mistress Maro

Nope! Now the Maro is here. Lol. xD

Hmm The Golden Touch?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Shiri

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Shiri

how did you know? lol
Marguerite maybe

Fragile Dreams

Nope. I think  Oreo will post next.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Skye

Nope! You get a sprinkle of Reign instead. -Chomps.-
I think...ShamshielDF may post next.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Doomsday

Fragile Dreams

Huh?! :-\

Maybe, Marguerite?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Greg MD

I've a sneaking suspicion Stormkitten will post next...

LadySky

Wrong!

I think perhaps Bliss will post next!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Greg MD

Fragile Dreams

Nope, I think Saku will post next.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

MzNurse

Sorry...

maybe GregMD will be back...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.