News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazra

Jaz,

This is a case of being too close to the one you love. You're narcissistic, needy, moody, sporadically anti-social, and not nearly as cool as you think. I won't get into the fact that you regularly watch the security guard who walks back and forth underneath your office. Frankly, I'm surprised you haven't set up a camera to record his movements.

Arrivederci,

Jazra
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

HighKing23

U talk u too much I can't stand it
Good Bye

Shewolf

Please do not take this the wrong way but you are a king, well actually king of kings! I am unworthy of you... just a lowly wolf...
Bye....  :'(

*Howls.*

Rolo

*Walks in all battered and bruised with a nervous tick*

I...I..I...j just can't be your p pp punching bag any more....

*Faints dead away from fear*

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

HighKing23

The bell has rung its time for u to leave

Bedroom Lazarus

I serve a king who out ranks you.  King of Kings, so...I just can't follow you too.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Stone

That guy with the beard following you? You see that guy? It was fun in the nights having an audience at first, but that guy, man. He's the reason our pantry's always empty. He drank our milkshake! Take him elsewhere along with you.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

HighKing23

I
saw you breaking up with him , he was a friend and you were cheating on
me with him till now  ... Now I have to break up with u .

Jazra

Our hearts beat as one, we're as timeless as Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner, as made for each other as Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson, as close as Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez, as beautiful together as Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth. We're the Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston of our era.

Do you see the trend here? Because I can go on if I'm not being clear.

Ciao,

Jaz
Ons & Offs
Absences

Rolo

My dearest Jaz,

I am afraid that I cannot compete with your incessant need to tickle the ivories....If only you were as talented on the skin flute we may have stood a chance, but alas I shall kiss your ass goodbye...

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Shewolf

Screw this thread, I'm keeping you! Just as a pillow mind you!
No more sexiness under the sheets and no more prezzies, even though tomorrow is Valentine’s Day.

Rave

My dearest Shewolf,

I cannot be in a relationship where every time I upset you, I get punched in the eye. Wrestling around in bed was fun, but I've accumulated one too many bruises because of you.

I am not a sandbag.

SniperWolf316

" I can look beyond all the yoga and zen stuff but just how many times are you gonna set off the fire alarms and get the fire department out here for nothing? "

" Just can't take it , we're through ! "

~SniperWolf316
" I won't run away anymore...  I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way! "

Jazra

Bluntly, I need more wolf and less sniper.

Later,

Jaz
Ons & Offs
Absences

Nitro

I never get to see your face it seems like you don't like looking at me this could never work.

Divine Tenacity

I just can't compete with the true love of your life. That other hot and sexy guy there.

Our oreo sandwich will never work out, so I must let you go. It is for the best!

Au revoir!

Midori <3
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Nitro

A beautiful woman like you deserves so much more then I can give you, this is for the best that you find someone that can spoil you and make you happy like i never could.

~Sy

Jazra

You're so vain, you probably think this breakup is about you
You're so vain, I'll bet you think this breakup is about you
Don't you? Don't You?

Actually, it is about you.

Ciao,

Jazra
Ons & Offs
Absences

Cryptic

You've always loved that Piano more than me.
I just can't compete with that anymore.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

SpiralSpider

Cryptic - what's with that constant sour face? You don't enjoy anything I do or say. You never loved me! It's over! T.T
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Torterrable

I just can't have sex with a spider. You have so many legs that I don't know where to put mine.

Bedroom Lazarus

Torterable it has been six years since you didn't get that Calvin Cline add.  6 YEARS.  No matter how long you walk around the front of their headquarters dressed that way, you're not going up on their billboard.  I can't take it anymore.  goodbye!
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Torterrable

Klein*

I can see that you don't care about me if you don't even know what I was going to work for

*sob*

oh my god why

#sob

Jazra

A rabbi, a hot girl, and a  priest walk into a bar.

The rabbi asks the priest, "So is that hot piece of ass your girlfriend."

The priest nods and starts to say, "Yes."

But then the hot girl (modest aren't I?) interrupts and says, "No, we just broke up."

P.S. We just broke up. Also breaking up with Torterrable on the ground that he's a bit too clever for me.
Ons & Offs
Absences

TheLegionary

Well, I don´t like girls who get undressed without my assistance. Please pack as soon as possible and go back to your mom´s house.