Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.05.24

Started by Autumn52, May 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Since Rog is posting wrong I am taking back his points and that makes the score.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rog the Rake

sorry lexxy... trouble maker Xandi's game here rules..

Lexxy

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Irilinquent

crystaltears

Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.

Rog the Rake

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Rog the Rake

Autumn52

Sybl

when the game returns to normal.. give a shout.. this is too confusing, guys should play on the guys side, same with the girls...

isn't this the reason for the Rise and fall game?

Rog the Rake

Autumn52

You know what I give up. I must be in a black hole here. You guys have fun. I'm outta here.

crystaltears

Quote from: Sybl on June 09, 2011, 12:33:26 PM
when the game returns to normal.. give a shout.. this is too confusing, guys should play on the guys side, same with the girls...

isn't this the reason for the Rise and fall game?

I think Xandi was trying to even the odds a little by playing on the guys' side today. We ladies had been having a pretty strong streak for quite a while.
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Mnemosyne

-115 (( I do hope we're finished overflowing my inbox…  :-X ))
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Autumn52

Quote from: Sinesthesia on June 09, 2011, 03:23:12 PM

I can assure you I won't be sending you any more PM's, sorry for the inconvenience.

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Mnemosyne

-113 awww, no worries Xandi. <3 I didn't mind your message. I just got a lot of group replies that piled up… </3
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Harley

Quote from: Sinesthesia on June 09, 2011, 03:23:12 PM

If I hadn't had one of the worst days of my life today, I wouldn't of minded...  But the overflow made me really grumpy, mostly because I had been waiting on a certain person to PM me all this time...  And, well.  I thought these were from him.

Autumn52

I'm sorry Zil. I know you had a bad day. I didn't want to leave you out of the loop so......Well I am really sorry. I will include in the next group PM a message to please not reply all on the messages.

I am really really sorry, to everyone, for everything

Harley

Quote from: Xandi on June 09, 2011, 04:37:22 PMI'm sorry Zil. I know you had a bad day. I didn't want to leave you out of the loop so......Well I am really sorry. I will include in the next group PM a message to please not reply all on the messages.

I am really really sorry, to everyone, for everything

*huggle*  You are a sweetie.   You meant well and you are being sweet about helping the boys.  I appreciate you including me when you did.