I'm back! Bitter Enemies (FxF)

Started by Tsuunade, November 22, 2017, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsuunade

Greetings and salutations to the grand folk of E! I have returned after what seems like a very long period of absence (around 3-4 months since my last post, even longer since I last made a thread of this nature.) I am back to propose an itch that I have been wanting to scratch for sometime, but have been unable to. To start things off I'd like to say that: I have always been a fan of stories where characters first start out disliking each other, only to grow closer through a specific set of circumstances, they may even still dislike each other when they finally "get together". Such relationships have always made me a little hot under the collar, and thus, I'd like to propose a few pairings on which I feel this theme could work well:

HS Clique member x Outcast
College Dorm-mother x College Student
Sorority Sister x New recruit
Professor/Teacher x Student
Mother x Daughter's Friend
Step-Sister x Step-Sister
Stepmother x Step-Daughter
Black/Asian/Indian/Hispanic Woman x Slightly Racist White Woman
Anthro/AlienxHuman

This is not the final list, and is always open to changing, don't be afraid to suggest your own pairings either, the main thing that I am hunting for is the theme with this post. Once you have messaged me via PM with a pairing/expression of interest, I would like to brainstorm on the specifics (AKA kinks, scenario, smut-to-story content, etc..) I hope to hear from you!

Tsuunade

Decided I wanted to re-visit this after such a long time. No new stuff yet, but I hope to get some offers!

Tsuunade

Tsuunade

Tsuunade

Tsuunade