News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rejection

Started by Aragem, December 28, 2008, 03:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Okay, now I have to talk about something I am very uncomfortable about.

I set up a game, and someone applies to get a part.  Now I am very picky about who I RP with.  I want people who have decent writing skills.  I take time to look at previous posts to see if their writing is what I like before I offer or accept a game. 

Now someone has offered to play a game that I posted in players wanted thread.  I looked at the previous posts and I wasn't impressed. 

So the part I hate is writing a rejection.  What is the best way to go about this? 

I hate to say that I don't like their writing skills.  It's like telling a guy you don't want to have sex with him because his penis is small. 

I want to have fun when I RP with somone.  IF someone gives me choppy writing that looks like a fifth grader wrote, then. . . I'm very unhappy.

Greenthorn

Caeli

Just be honest, and tell them that you're looking for someone else, and that you don't think your writing styles would match very well. It happens, but I've found that the best way to prevent yourself from getting into a roleplay that you won't enjoy, is just to be straight about it from the start.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs