Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Wild Dog

+3

Nice new avatars, olive and Sybl. I hope you like mine too.

Snuggleluffs you all.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

icandor

Mordred

*See Pillory*

icandor

Wild Dog

Autumn52

Sticks tongue out at the men and then smiles before saying, "I am talented with my tongue boys."
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

icandor

olive

Quote from: Xandi on July 16, 2011, 03:37:52 PM

Sticks tongue out at the men and then smiles before saying, "I am talented with my tongue boys."

Now I want to play on the men's team! *grins*

Wild Dog

Only the tongue, X? And thank you as well, olive.

icandor

Mordred

*tries (unsuccessfully) to ignore the pulse of that crafty tongue*

*See Pillory*

Autumn52

icandor

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Autumn52

icandor