My Bad Habit

Started by Tizzation, September 25, 2011, 11:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Listening to that ticking little tap inside the loose part inside my head that tells me it's ok to wake now.. the same little sound that was only a few hours earlier taunting me to stay awake. It may be disguised but I see it forgot to change it's shoes.. thinks I don't notice! Ha! Yet still, here I am.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Going to bed too late, ignoring the alarm in the morning, then complaining all day I'm tired.  :-\
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Tizzation

Dragging out relationships, because I don't want to hurt them. In the end I hurt them worse.

Kazuume

leaving half empty water glasses all over my desk because I keep forgetting to bring them back downstairs.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Satin

Coffee addiction - and using this drug of dependence to stay up way passed my bed time playing somewhere on the internet.

Zandra

Excessively pursuing passions while letting RL drift just outside my vision.

BiTheWay

Zoning out and daydreaming to where when I snap out of it, I have no idea what's going on around me.

SummerWhispers

Losing my temper, quickly and holding grudges for like well, forever.

Mr Bigglesworth

Staying up past my bedtime.

SummerWhispers

Always not finishing things, small things around the house , starting then moving on to something else before finishing the first thing...Do seem to have several bad habits to post here.

Mr Bigglesworth

Similar bad habit - I have started so many projects, then once the mentally challenging part is done, I loose interest and never finish them.  It really drives me crazy.

-- I'm sure we all have lots of bad habits to post here if we are honest with ourselves.

NightRabbit

My bad habit is talking/typing with these pauses that take too long. People lose interest or talk about something else before I finish my thought sometimes. >.>

Mordred

One of my worst habits is.. how I sometimes (ok, frequently) tend to trail off with communication. It seems to mislead others into thinking my interest is lacking or simply not there when really that isn't the case at all. Which is ironic, really.. for when the show is on the other foot (I hate cliches but this says it well).. that same thing definitely does drive me quite mad as well. Yikes.. so yeah.. there it is. One of many. Oh so many.

In my defense.. giving me a good kick can be enjoyable. The path that this will create is one of two.. I will either try my best to make amends and prove whatever is thought.. is incorrect.. OR.. I will bite. But usually I will bite softly. Biting is, after all, how I get by in this chaotic world of humans. Yikes.. it's not easy being me. Don't laugh.. it's really not. :P
*See Pillory*

Tizzation

Quote from: Mordred on September 27, 2012, 11:10:58 PM
One of my worst habits is.. how I sometimes (ok, frequently) tend to trail off with communication. It seems to mislead others into thinking my interest is lacking or simply not there when really that isn't the case at all. Which is ironic, really.. for when the show is on the other foot (I hate cliches but this says it well).. that same thing definitely does drive me quite mad as well. Yikes.. so yeah.. there it is. One of many. Oh so many.

In my defense.. giving me a good kick can be enjoyable. The path that this will create is one of two.. I will either try my best to make amends and prove whatever is thought.. is incorrect.. OR.. I will bite. But usually I will bite softly. Biting is, after all, how I get by in this chaotic world of humans. Yikes.. it's not easy being me. Don't laugh.. it's really not. :P

NICE POST!

As of late my badhabit has been energy supplements...

Aeon

i have trouble seeing it as "bad", but it's definitely distracting..
smoking weed.

SummerWhispers

Playing with the fun people here on the forums, instead of doing productive, like work.

Angeliqua

Bad habits?  I don't think I have any...

Okay so my bad habit is not admitting to having them.   XD

Mordred

.. when lacking proper motivation.. I lack.. motivation. Not always.. but on a lazy day like today? Yep indeedy. And I blatantly embrace this path that visualizes (when I squint) before me.  ;D
*See Pillory*

MasterOfKittens

I give compliments people take the wrong way

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: SummerWhispers on September 29, 2012, 04:57:00 AM
Playing with the fun people here on the forums, instead of doing productive, like work.
Same here! For example I should be doing dishes right now :-[ :-[

SummerWhispers

Mmmm, perhaps not taking well to stress, as I am under a huge amount of it as of late.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: SummerWhispers on September 29, 2012, 06:15:57 PM
Mmmm, perhaps not taking well to stress, as I am under a huge amount of it as of late.
Once again same here, we have a lot of bad habits in common -giggles-

Aida

I don't sleep nearly enough, because I get distracted by the internet!

Mordred

Yeah.. said it before.. a zillion times.. but procrastination will again and again.. forever and always.. be my biggest downfall. Hmm.. this and my lack of control when temptation comes and slides those juicy lips around my.. well.. whatever. Heh.. seems I then have oh so little will to resist.
*See Pillory*

Sublime

I am overly sensitive at times.
I have a low self esteem so it is easy for me to take things the wrong way or misinterpret someone's behavior and assume they are mad at me etc.