Previous topic - Next topic

LilJinxxieMew

LilJinxxieMew

LilJinxxieMew

LilJinxxieMew

LilJinxxieMew

LilJinxxieMew

LilJinxxieMew

Currently looking to do a ddlg themed play! There can be a variety of things in it for sure! I'm must craving to let my little side out in another play hehe!

LilJinxxieMew

Bump!

Lets do something different! Something where the limits are pushed! I'm in a rather dark and creative mind set as of late. Perhaps we throw something together with magic and demons and fantasy and what not.. Some things that I'm interested in exploring involve mutilation (mixed with regeneration), mind breaking, degradation, and forniphilia (human furniture).

LilJinxxieMew

LilJinxxieMew

LilJinxxieMew

LilJinxxieMew

Looking for a fun adventure with dark twists and turns! Would you like to use my character as your personal little toy to manipulate in any way you see fit? Let me know!

LilJinxxieMew

Hello! Looking for a few fun plays. Anything listed can be altered to fxf fyi! I'd love to play a little slut who gets forced to eat pussy. Maybe she thinks she's straight but turns out to love both dick and pussy. Also would love to have her fucked by a strap on. Tell me your dark and twisted fantasies. Please corrupt my innocent character(s). Hehe. 

LilJinxxieMew

Willing to have some offs as ons. Strangely cannibalism is a turn on RN.

LilJinxxieMew

Current Cravings and Kink Updates: Gore, Forniphilia, Objectification, Dollification, Bloodplay, Knifeplay, Torture, etc.

Hit me up if you want to play in the dark with me. ;)

LilJinxxieMew

New plot bunny posted! Sacrifice!

Also if you have any ideas you want to throw at me let me know! I love the dark and twisted lately. So if you have anything you've been wanting to try let me know. I'd love to play your victim or victims <3.

LilJinxxieMew

LilJinxxieMew

LilJinxxieMew