News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dessy's Requests!

Started by Desolation, January 23, 2013, 01:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desolation

Alright, thought I'd spread out and look for friends to play with

Interests:
Science Fiction

Metahumans

Scenario: Super-powered people with extraordinary abilities. This would be based around the idea of a massive facility that employees these superhumans for their powers, and provides them benefits and jobs relating to their abilities. Amongst all the ruckus, love ensues. Each group is partnered to provide a special bond that otherwise would make working together impossible.

Post Apocalyptic

Scenario: A post apocalyptic world where towers upon towers have been built, running together to take up all the space of a city, the skyscrapers are now connected by rickety bridges and walkways. The lower levels are filled with filth and crime, the higher levels are entirely devoted to the most advanced technologies available to the rich.

Space Travel/Alien

Scenario: A massive sky enlivened by ships moving in and out of port. A small ship moving out of one planet and on to the next, a simple cargo ship, but with one key. A stowaway.

Fantasy

High Fantasy

(elves, dragons, unicorns oh my!)
Scenarios: I'm open to lots of ideas when it comes to this. I love fantasy settings. Anything where I can be some rebellious woman wielding a sword, or a princess or anything at all. I do LOVE dragons, and you will get brownie points for coming up with a good dragon story for me.

Gothic/Horror Fantasy

(medieval vampires, werewolves, etc)
Scenario: I most enjoy a vampire or werewolf roleplay that gets heartily into the myth and lore of whichever given society we so choose. I cannot guarantee one set instance of desire, but I know how open I am to playing in these races.

Mythological

Scenario: Fairly self evident, this genre entails that I enjoy playing in the mythos we all have come to love. I have done everything from greek mythos to viking mythos, and am willing to explore other things as well.

Contemporary Fantasy

(fae, elves, witches, RIGHT NOW!)
Scenario:I most enjoy mixing and matching stories when it comes to this. Perhaps I am a witch who stumbles upon a group of vampires, or prehaps I am a fae who manipulates a witch to do her bidding. Who knows, it's up for the taking.

Fandom
   -Dragonriders of Pern
   -Harry Potter
   -Vampire Diaries
   -Sword of Truth
   -X-Men
   -Firefly
   -Star Wars
        -Doctor Who/Timelord
        -Thranduil I NEED HIM TO LIVE!

I’ll add more later, like ideas that I have, but for now, this looks like its good enough. Anyone who is interested, please message or respond! Thanks
I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night.

xSiiNx

Hello :) I love roleplay involving vampires if your interested and willing maybe could start something. I'm willing to hear your ideas, and if if you so choose to partner with me and things work out well I have a idea for something bigger. I've just yet to think of a way to start it. But yes looking forward to a response :)

Desolation

Ammending the list to add a very important fandom that I am DYING to do! <3

iambrowncoat

hi there i see your looking for a x men roleplay i  may have a idea if you would like to hear it

fleacollar999

Hello! If you're still looking to start a roleplay, I'd be interested in a steampunk, fantasy (any type), Harry Potter or X-Men rp. Just let me know if you're interested!

Deborah Jetson

I love Dragonriders of Pern!!! I haven't done one in a long time and they always seem to die out on me early on. I'm interested in doing one if you are.

Desolation

Updated with Thranduil because I need someone to play him with me to LIVE! If you are interested, message please!