Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yugi006

Same here Trie. Even the extra hour didn't help much. Hope your work day goes well for you.

Trieste

I should have been at the lab about an hour and a half ago, but I just woke up half an hour ago, so they're just going to have to do without me ... possibly for the whole day.

yugi006

Quote from: Kythia on November 05, 2012, 12:18:34 PM
Call in sick

No way I can do that. I only work part time so I really need the money.

Wow. If you don't go to work then hope you have a wonderful afternoon and night.

Now I must be off to work. Bye everyone.

Kythia

yugi006

Thanks Kythia. *hugs* Hope you have a wonderful day.

Kythia

Happiness is only a mirror away.

Thanks though, appreciated

Trieste

Really, happiness is only a glance at that avatar away, Kythia. Every time I look, I seem to find a new tear that almost shows me something interesting. ;)

Kythia

Its awesome isn't it.  Someone sent it me - won't name and shame him/her - and for some reason I hmmd and hawwed about it for a bit

Teo Torriatte

I should so be asleep right now... I got woken up by a robo poll...  >:(

Trieste

Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffee.

*Cornholio giggle*

Sarena

*growls* Mmmm Starbucks sounds sooooo good right now.
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Trieste

Starbucks?! I said coffee. :P

*Dunks 4 lyfe*

Aadreal

Grrr...I hate daylight savings time. It feels like quitting time yet I have a whole nother hour.

Sarena

Quote from: Trieste on November 05, 2012, 03:48:08 PM
Starbucks?! I said coffee. :P

*Dunks 4 lyfe*

Oh hush. =P  I like my White Chocolate Mocha with a double shot of espresso.
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Kye

Sarena

Trieste

Those are the kind of drinks I have when I want dessert. :P *laughs*

*realizes that she's surrounded by caffeinated beauties* Now get in the kitchen and make me some smut. >.>

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Sarena on November 05, 2012, 04:02:46 PM
Oh hush. =P  I like my White Chocolate Mocha with a double shot of espresso.

Ooh that's what I always get! Generally with less syrup though, because they tend to me a little too sweet otherwise.

Sarena

Quote from: Trieste on November 05, 2012, 04:08:19 PM
Those are the kind of drinks I have when I want dessert. :P *laughs*

*realizes that she's surrounded by caffeinated beauties* Now get in the kitchen and make me some smut. >.>

*grins sheepishly* Yes dear... ;D

Quote from: Breathless Intent on November 05, 2012, 04:19:00 PM
Ooh that's what I always get! Generally with less syrup though, because they tend to me a little too sweet otherwise.

*nods*  Granted, I only get it when I am having one of those days where I need to be in a million places at once.  If I drink regular home-brewed coffee, I have to load it down with flavored cream, milk, and sugar.  I've never been able to stand the taste of straight black coffee, but I love the smell of it.  Strange.

Breathless Intent

*nods* Yeah, same here. Usually I have a bottle of creamer (Hazelnut is my fav!) that I keep at work to flavor up my usual morning coffee. I blame my grandma, she would give me coffee with cream and loads of sugar as a treat when I was little. I can't take the taste of coffee without a little bit of sweet and cream to cut it now heh.

Sarena

The mister is searching far and wide for white chocolate flavored creamer.  He's not looking that hard, mind you, just takes a peek when we're at the store because he knows I like it.

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Sarena on November 05, 2012, 04:30:56 PM
The mister is searching far and wide for white chocolate flavored creamer.  He's not looking that hard, mind you, just takes a peek when we're at the store because he knows I like it.
I think it's International Delight that has one - it's white chocolate and something... Macadamia, I think.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Sarena

Trieste

Black coffee is good for when I need to pull an all-nighter. If I have a huge lab report to do and whatnot, it's black coffee the whole way.

Autumn Sativus

Of course I found it one day because it was purple and I had to know what it was. I prefer the chocolate toffee one now.

But here's a picture so you know what you're looking for.

Belgian White Chocolate Macadamia
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~